yandere Angel dust x female reader song fic

Requested by:HuskerRadioDust

Notice me Senpai

Angel dust's pov
I smiled as I peaked around the corner at y/n "🎵senpai, I saw you at school today took your picture then I snuck away I want you to notice me but I'm just someone you don't Notice I think I've got a rival I have to kill🎵" i giggled as I dragged husk's limp body into a furnace. Y/n walked by the schools storage, I walked up behind her quietly "🎵please notcie me, senpai please notice me, senpai please notice me, senpai or others will have to die🎵" I frowned as niffty ran up to her, holding a flower out. Y/n smiled and took it, I grinned as y/n left leaving niffty all alone. "Oh, niffty. Can I talk to you, it's about al~" she immediately nodded and ran up to me, I smiled and led her to the back of the school. "So, what is it you need to tell me? Ooh is it a confession-!" I dug my little pink knife into her head. "Nope. But thanks for making it easier for me to dispose of your body!" I picked her limp body up and chucked it into the furnace. I walked away from the storage "🎵please Notice me, senpai please notice me, senpai please notice me, senpai or others will have to die🎵" I walked by the fountain where y/n was sitting, reading a book. I walked away from the fountain and hid behind a tree close to her "🎵my heart beats faster when I'm near you I get so nervous, I don't know what to do I don't mean to seem aloof I've got to push another student off the roof then I drag their body to the furnace to destroy all the proof🎵" Y/n closed her book and moved from her spot towards the school, I followed behind her "🎵why won't you please notice me, senpai please notice me, senpai please notice me, senpai or others will have to die🎵" the students gave me looks as I continued to follow y/n. "🎵please Notice me, senpai please notice me, senpai please notice me, senpai or others will have to die🎵" I watched from afar as y/n was swarmed by valentino and vox and stolas along with his little imp. "🎵everyone else must die only you and I will be left standing there's blood on my knife and I don't know why oh please why won't you Notice me, senpai?🎵" I watched as y/n left, Val turned towards the bathroom while vox went to the schools music club. I ran after y/n "🎵Please notice me, senpai please notice me, senpai please notice me, senpai or others will have to die🎵" Y/n stopped at the fountain I stopped behind her "🎵please Notice me, senpai please notice me, senpai please notice me, senpai or others will have to die🎵" she turned around and bumped into my chest, she rubbed her nose and looked up at me, "sorry, I didn't see you there." my heart began to pound in my chest. She stood up and dusted herself off. She looked up at me "your... Angel dust right? I was looking for you, we got partnered up for our schools projects." I nodded as she held her hand out for me "my name is y/n." I smiled and shook her hand, gripping it when she tried to pull away "oh, I know. I'm sure we're going to have a blast getting to know each other!"

Word count 615.