Vaggie x male exterminater reader

Requested by:AugieBalderas

Best friends

Vaggie's pov
"Are you sure about this?" y/n questioned softly, his wings shuffled around. "Yes, Charlie knows about you, she won't try to attack you." he nodded, sweating. "Hey vaggie! Is he here?" I nod. She pokes her head in, her eyes widen as she spots y/n, instead of freaking out she did the exact opposite. She nearly gave y/n a heart attack with how fast she was beside him and how many questions she asked him "hi! My name is Charlie what's yours? " "y/-!" "oh, my gosh these wings are soooooo, soft! Is heaven really amazing!" "um n-!" "wow where'd you get this spear? It looks exactly like vaggie's!" "God gave it to m-!" "so cool-?" I grabbed Charlie by the shoulder "charlie! Your gonna give my friend a heart attack! One question at a time." she nods "sorry y/n, I just got a little to excited. So, how did you and Vaggie meet?" he smiled softly "well, me and Vaggie used to work together up in heaven as guards or as you know exterminaters. I was supposed to be guarding heaven's gates to make sure no sinner snuck up with an Angel or that an Angel snuck down below. But Vaggie told me she had met a nice girl down below and begged me not to tell a soul. And of course, I didn't that was until we were both caught leaving heaven by Karen. You see, she was jealous of Vaggie for some reason, oh she did not like Vaggie at all. And she took the chance to tell God on us, who then took her wings away permanently. He took my wings and hallo away but I was able to re-grow my wings which took ages too." she smiles "wow, so you guys are best, best friends! That's amazing vaggie! I'm glad you have someone that doesn't annoy you." I giggled and pulled y/n into a hug "yep, bff's forever!"

Word count 337