Moxxie x shy female reader song fic

Requested by:HuskerRadioDust

La da dee

Moxxie's pov
I smile and watch y/n talk to Loona "🎵there's no way to say this song's about someone else every time you're not in my arms I start to loose myself someone please pass me my shades don't let 'em see me down so tonight I'm going out🎵" I walk up to the pair, induring loona's snide remarks and insults just to be besides y/n "🎵yet I'm feeling like there is no better place than right by your side I had a little taste and I'll only spoil the party anyway 'cause all the girls are looking fine but you're the only one on my mind🎵" y/n smiles up at me then looks away "🎵la da dee la da dee doo la da dee me la da dee you la da dee la da dee doo there's only me there's only you la da dee la da dee doo la da dee me la da dee you la da dee la da dee doo when your gone I think of you🎵" Blitzø comes out of his office and wraps his arm around y/n. Millie comes up to me and nudges me forward towards them "🎵all these places are packed with people but your face is all I see and the music's way too loud but your voice won't let me be so many pretty girls around they're dressing to impress but the thought of you alone has got me sweating I don't know what to say next🎵" Millie sighs and shoves me towards her, I stumble forward tripping over my hoofs. "🎵I'm feeling like there is no better than right by your side I had a little taste and I'll only spoil the party anyway 'cause all the girls are looking fine but you're the only one on my mind🎵" I trip and land on my face groaning. Blitzø laughs, y/n Ben's down and helps me up smiling shyly at me "🎵la da dee la da dee doo la da dee me la da dee you la da dee la da dee doo there's only me there's only you la da dee la da dee doo la da dee me la da dee you la da dee la da dee doo when your gone I think of you🎵" she pulls her hand away fiddling with her fingers nervously. "🎵la da dee la da dee doo la da dee me la da dee you la da dee la da dee doo there's only me there's only you la da dee la da dee doo la da dee me la da dee you la da dee la da dee doo when your gone I think of you🎵" I smile as Millie pulls out her phone and puts on some music, I grab y/n's hand and twirl her around as Millie turns the music up. "🎵I'll pretend the night is so beautiful take a photo with the bros la da dee la da dee doo they won't see through my disguise right here behind my eyes replaying in my mind la dee da yeah🎵" y/n smiles at me nervously as I dip here back then pull her back up "🎵I'm feeling like there is no better place than right by your side I had a little taste and I'll only spoil the party anyway 'cause all the girls are looking fine but you're the only one on my mind🎵" she giggled and spins me around "🎵la da dee la da dee doo la da dee me la da dee you la da dee la da dee doo there's only me there's only you la da dee la da dee doo la da dee me la da dee you la da dee la da dee doo when your gone I think of you🎵" Millie giggles and claps as y/n twirls around me, her tail interwoven with mine "🎵la da dee la da dee doo la da dee me la da dee you la da dee la da dee doo there's only me there's only you la da dee la da dee doo la da dee me la da dee you la da dee la da dee doo when your gone I think of you🎵" y/n giggles and wraps her arms around me. I smile and lean into her, "love ya mox." I nuzzle her neck "love you too y/n."

Word count 766.