zombie alastor x male human reader song fic

Requested by:HuskerRadioDust

Zombie

Y/n's pov
I dug around in my bag, searching for my knife. "🎵our love story could be kind of gory, far from boring we'd meet at a post-apocalypse yeah, I'd be slowly walking in a group stalking you you'd be the only man alive that I could not resist🎵" I sighed and turned around to come face to face with a grinning zombie with red eyes "🎵then all of your friends, they's try to kill us but only because they'd be jealous that our love is deeper than eward and bella's🎵" I stumbled back, tripping over my feet, I stumble up and run into a building. I look behind me and see the zombie walking after me, with that same unsettling grin. "🎵oh, if I were a zombie, I'd never eat your brain I'd just want your heart, yeah, I'd want your heart I'd just want your heart, yeah oh, if I were a zombie, I'd never eat your brain I'd just want your heart, yeah, I'd want your heart I'd just want your heart, 'cause I want you🎵" I run up the flight of stairs to the second floor and barricade the door, attracting the attention of the other walkers. They busted down the door letting themselves in, along with that weird one. I aimed my shotgun up and began shooting them "🎵you'd be hiding in a second floor apartment knocking all the stairs down to save your life from the undead double barrel shotgun taking out all the slow ones then you'd see the passion burining in my eye and I'd keep my head🎵" the zombie came closer to me, I flinched as he raised his hand and cupped my cheek cooing at me "🎵then all of your friends, they'd try to kill us but only because they'd be jealous that our love is deeper than edward and bella's🎵" I lowered my gun slowly as he say on the ground and tugged me down roughly into his lap and began to play with my hair "🎵oh, if I were a zombie, I'd never eat your brain I'd just want your heart, yeah, I'd want your heart I'd just want your heart, yeah, I'd want your heart I'd just want your heart, yeah oh, if I were a zombie, I'd never eat your brain I'd just want your heart, yeah, I'd want your heart I'd just want your heart, 'cause I want you🎵" I squirmed around slightly as he nuzzled into my neck, his teeth slightly grazing skin. "🎵and I'd try not to bite and infect you because I'd respect you too much and that's why I'd wait until we got married oh, and our happiest days would be spent picking off all your friends and they'd see a love this deep won't stay buried🎵" he moved his slightly decaying face away from my neck, "m- my n- n- name is a- a- alastor!" his voice sounded static-y, he leaned in close "a- a- and w- w- what's yooour n- n- name da- darling?" I gulped and shifted in his lap. "Um, y/n." he smiled down at me I leaned back "are you going to eat me now?" he shook his head "🎵if I were a zombie, I'd never eat your brain I'd just want your heart, yeah, I'd want your heart I'd just want your heart, yeah, I'd want your heart I'd just want your heart, yeah oh, if I were a zombie, I'd never eat your brain I'd just want your heart, yeah, I'd want your heart I'd just want your heart, 'cause I want you🎵" he leaned in and placed a small kiss to the tip of my nose. "I- I can't w- w- wait to sp- spend all eternity with you darl- darling!"

Word count 654.