vox x abused real life reader song fic

Requested by:HuskerRadioDust

I'll save you

3rd pov
Vox sighed as he eyed Y/n, "🎵I've seen that look before I've worn it all to well it's hard to comprehend how far that I have fell but I have found a place that I can call my own and I could take you there why should you be alone?🎵" he stands up and walks towards y/n who was holding an ice pack to they're eye. He holds out his hand to them "🎵no need to hesitate what are we waiting for? I know you're what I'm looking for (looking for, for)🎵" they take his hand reluctantly, Vox tugs y/n into his side "🎵oh baby tear down the night sky and I'll save you from your mudane life yeah I'll hold the door you take the stage light have you wanted more?🎵" he walks towards they're tv, he touches the screen of it "🎵tear down the night sky and I'll save you from your mudane life yeah I'll hold the door you take the stage light 'cause I've found the cure you're what I'm looking for🎵" he opens a portal to hell and pulls y/n in, y/n looks around in wonder "🎵now if we stay right here we'll always be this young I'll never leave your side we'll never have to run and I can feel your heart as you lay by my side your eyes are all I know this world where I reside🎵" he tugs them towards a small apartment building "🎵no need to hesitate what are we waiting for? I know you're what I'm looking for (looking for, for)🎵" Vox opens the door to the building and pulls y/n into the building pushing the elevator button "🎵oh baby turn down the night sky and I'll save you from your mudane life yeah I'll hold the door you take the stage light have you wanted more?🎵" Vox tugs y/n into the elevator pressing his floor button "🎵turn down the night sky and I'll save you from your mudane life yeah I'll hold the door you take the stage light 'cause I've found the cure you're what I'm looking for🎵" he tugs them off the elevator towards his apartment door. He takes his key out and unlocks it, he pulls y/n into his apartment. "🎵and I can be your light when all you know is fear (and I can take you there) (and I can take you there) and I can lift you up far from these fallen tears (and I can take you there) (and I can take you there) why should we hesitate what are we waiting for? (and I can take you there) (and I can take you there) (and I can take you there) oh baby🎵" he pulls them towards his couch and pushes them down on it. He moves they're hair out of they're face and lightly touches a bruise on they're eye "🎵tear down the night sky and I'll save you from your mudane life yeah I'll hold the door you take the stage light have you wanted more?🎵" Vox moves away towards his table grabbing a gray wet cloth and bringing it back to y/n. They winced as he cleaned the bloody bruise "🎵tear down the night sky and I'll save you from your mudane life yeah I'll hold the door you take the stage light 'cause I've found the cure yeah you're what I'm looking for🎵" y/n smiles softly "thanks for the help vox." he smiled down at them "no problem y/n. I'll always be your escape."

Word count 629.