Stella x male butler reader

Requested by:AugieBalderas

Stella's pov
I settled myself down at my desk, pen in hand. I opened my journal and flipped to an empty page, y/n had recommended instead of throwing things or yelling that I wrote how I felt about stolas's affair. And I wrote about how I felt about the affair, the door creaked open "what do you want! I'm busy." the sound of hoofs hitting the ground sounded behind me. "It's me Stella darling, I'm bringing you your evening tea." I smiled and set my pen down. "Thank you y/n." he bowed, "no problem stella." he stood back up straightening himself. "I'll be tending to the gardens if you need anything." he turned around and left towards the door. "Y/n! Wait. Could you perhaps stay awhile. Just to keep me company is all." Y/n stopped and nodded. I pulled out a chair for him right next to me, he pulled out a stool and hopped on the chair next to me. His tail flicked back and forth as he settled down on the chair. I picked up my tea cup and took a sip from it, "so, what is Octavia doing?" he hummed "she is reading right now." I nodded, "so, darling. Where is Stolas?" he grabbed a small tea cup and took a sip "he's with Blitzø." I nodded. "Well, I see why. Imps are sweet to be with/around." he chuckled and curled his tail around my feathery one. "That we are darling. Now, how about we take Octavia and loona out for dinner?" I smiled and set the cup down "that sounds like a lovely idea." I stood up and dusted my dress off, y/n stood up and hopped down from the chair next to me. We walked out of the room as he hummed "I love you stella." I giggled "I love you too darling."

Sorry if it's short. word count 323.