sir pentious x heart broken male reader x valentino song fic

Requested by:HuskerRadioDust

Devil doesn't bargain

Sir pentious's pov
I shook my head as y/n cried about val cheating on him, he even called back begging y/n to take him back and y/n is talking about taking him back "🎵it's useless, don't do this it's hubris to try he's ruthless, you knew this I told you, didn't I? He's abusive, elusive the truth is, he lies I know you don't want to let go🎵" I took the phone from him and turned it off, "🎵and just like before I can see that you're sure you can change him but I know you won't🎵" Y/n sighed and tried to bribe me to give him the phone, I shook my head "🎵the devil doesn't bargain he'll only break your heart again it isn't worth it, darling he's never gonna change, he'll never be Prince charming he'll only do you harm again I don't mean to meddle but the devil doesn't settle no, the devil doesn't bargain🎵" Y/n crossed his arms as the phone rung again "🎵Mm-mm-mm-mm devil doesn't bargain Mm-mm-mm-mm🎵" Y/n turned away from me, biting his bottom lip. I placed my hand on his shoulder "🎵I'm not one to lecture talk down to a friend I don't mean to pressure mean to condescend but I just want what's best for you in the end I know you don't want to let go🎵" the egg bois brought him some tissue paper, he grabbed it and blew his nose "🎵and just like before I can see that you're sure you can change him but I know you won't🎵" he tossed it into the garbage can and turned to his phone as it rung again. "🎵The devil doesn't bargain he'll only break your heart again it isn't worth it, darling he's never gonna change he'll never be Prince charming he'll only do you harm again I don't mean to meddle but the devil doesn't bargain🎵" he walked up to his phone and grabbed it "🎵Mm-mm-mm-mm devil doesn't bargain Mm-mm-mm-mm🎵" he looked up at me confused, I wrapped my arm around his shoulder "🎵and I know you think he'll change this time but I think you will find🎵" he looked back down at his phone. "🎵the devil doesn't bargain he'll only break your heart again it isn't worth it, darling he's never gonna change he'll never be Prince charming. He'll only do you harm again I don't mean to meddle but the devil doesn't settle no, the devil doesn't bargain🎵" he pressed the answer button and put the phone up to his ear listening to val's excuses "🎵Mm-mm-mm-mm devil doesn't bargain Mm-mm-mm-mm devil doesn't bargain Mm-mm-mm-mm devil doesn't bargain Mm-mm-mm-mm🎵" he frowned "no, Val we're done. For good." I could hear Val yelling on the other side of the phone. I smiled as he hung up on him, "hey Sir pentious, do you wanna go watch a movie?" he rubbed his arm sheepishly. I nodded and wrapped my arm around his waist "of course darling!"

Word count 550