yandere verosika x reader

Requested by charskle

Sweet as candy

Y/n's pov
I poked at my pancakes. "Why aren't you eating darling?" I gulped and looked up at verosika "umm, I'm not hungry." I pushed the plate away from me, she sighed and grabbed it, lifting the fork up to my mouth "but it's wasteful not to eat it." I took the fork out of her hand and forced the food into my throat, trying not to throw up from the amount of syrup on it. "There, it wasn't that hard now was it!" she giggled and leaned against the table as I forced another mouthful of pancakes down my throat. I tried scraping off the syrup but it didn't work, it just stayed. Trapped on the pancake like I'm trapped with this psycho. The pancakes didn't taste right, they stuck to the back of my throat, only moving when I drank some orange juice. Which tasted sweet, "um, what are these pancakes made out of?" I chewed down on a piece. I had notice a while ago it had red liquid leaking out of it, with wishful thinking I made myself believe it was strawberry fillings. She giggled and took a piece and dunked it into the syrup "with love! What else silly?" I took another bite, my body tried to process whatever she put into the pancakes. "Hmm, well gee I don't know maybe pankcake batter." I muttered, trying to ease the tension in the room. She giggled and shoved another piece of the pancake into my mouth "come on now, eat up!" the piece she shoved into my mouth had no fluff to it, in fact it tasted more like iron and smelled off. I chewed it for a momment, it has an odd texture to it. She walked somewhere out of my view, I spat out the piece and my stomach dropped. The stuff I was chewing was red, pulsey leaked red liquid. I covered my mouth trying not to throw up, "now y/n, that's not vary NiCe now is it?" a sharp pain came to the back of my head and I collapsed onto the floor, verosika stood above me with a crazed smile holding a bloody bat. I closed my eyes as she leaned down and kissed me gently, I felt like gagging as a sweet taste filled my mouth. She tasted like that meat, sweet like candy.

Word count 405.