alastor x short tsundere reader

Requested by:HuskerRadioDust

Its not like i like you!

Y/n's pov
I finished painting, "hey! That that's pretty good!" I frowned as I turned around facing Alastor "no one asked you." he simply smiled and twirled his Mic staff around as he walked around me "🎵I've got myself just a little bit of love that I wanna spend on you but baby, I'll never get that chance to dance that romance with you🎵" I snorted as he bent down to my height with that stupid smile. "🎵Oh, no, cause you're always hittin' and kickin' and putting me down🎵" I roll my eyes "stupid baka." he sighed, his ears drooping slightly "🎵I just hope you don't mean what you say🎵" he turned his back to me as I turn mine to his "🎵but I keep seeing you-" his tail wagged from behind him "-🎵stickin' around🎵" I smiled slightly as his tail continued to wag "🎵like you/I can't get enough so I stay and I wonder how my hand would feel intertwined with yours as of now though🎵" I frowned as he closed the doors to the room we were in "what are you doing?" he shrugged "nothing but closed doors" he smiled down at me, "🎵my girl's a dere a tsun-tsundere just saying hi gets me a punch in the face and if I should compliment her, she starts to chase🎵" I frowned as I crossed my arms over my chest "hey! That was a direct attack!" he giggled and shrugged "oh, no! The wild cat found my hiding place!" I scoffed "stupid octopus! Take it back!" al hummed rubbing his chin "so, uh, how am I an octopus?" I rolled my eyes "how am I a cat?!" he smiled and walked around me "well-uh. Cats are cute!" he pinched my cheek. I slap at his hands "go away!" he sighed "🎵can we get along? You're so headstrong🎵" I shake my head "🎵there's no way, go away, now so long!🎵" I point towards the door but he simply takes my hand and twirls me around "🎵just talk to me and you will see🎵" I frown and rip my hand away from him "🎵that's not fair, using flair you dummy🎵" I shake my head and walk away from him "🎵I've got myself a little bit of love that I wanna spend on NOT you cuz baby, I'm afraid you'll say that it's not okay with you🎵" I roll my eyes as I here his clothing shuffle loudly. Stupid baka can't even control his tail "🎵oh, oh, cuz your always laughin' (chuckle) and jokin' you look like a clown🎵" I sigh quietly "🎵but I just hope you mean what you say🎵" I jump slightly as al voices comes from behind me "I do" I shuffle away from him "🎵and I wonder what you would think if I let my pride down, let it sink could we hold hands, kiss? Love our lives in gentle bliss?🎵" al immediately appears in front of me smiling "we could!" I shake my head and back up "ah! I'm not talking about you! You're not my Prince in this🎵" I shake my head "🎵I'm not a dere a tsun-tsundere I have a jello heart, I'm not that mean! I'm not blushing, I was just rushing and forgot the sunscreen!🎵" he smiled and booped my nose "your smile is really cute, though" I rolled my eyes "you'll never see it from underneath my pigtails!" he sighed, his shoulders slumped down "alright. I just wanted to let you know." I frowned "uh-um hey..." he looked down at me "yeah?" I tried forcing the words out "um-" he quirked his eyebrows up "are you okay?" I nod "yeah, um- well heheh." I sigh "🎵hey, hey are you free-free today?🎵" his eyes lit up and a shit-eating grin appears on his face "🎵oh ho ho. Why do you want to know?🎵"  I flare at him "🎵it's not like I like okay!🎵" he nods "🎵alright cool, where do you want to go?🎵" he hummed as he threw his Mic staff up in the air and caught it "🎵we could rent a boat and sail find a bunny and feed it some juicy kale🎵" I frown "no that sounds really stupid" he shrugs "🎵okay well about a classic dinner by candlelight or scary stories til midnight so then I could hold you tight ba da ba da ba🎵" I shake my head "and get demon blood on me?! No way!" I move around him "🎵ooookay I think you're a little dense I really don't like all this talk you and I in the present tense ba da ba da ba🎵" I turn and point at him as he grins down at me "so listen here, buddy it's all a bit fantasy you see inside of your head! No! So just say goodbye!🎵" he smiled and rolled his eyes "eh-whatever." I smile "🎵ba ba da ba da!🎵" I smile softly "🎵I'm not a dere a tsun-tsundere. (my girl's a dere a tsun-tsundere)🎵" I huff and poke his chest "🎵hey! I can kick your butt even in this dress!🎵" he groans "🎵UH! I digress! So let's just go to the park I guess🎵" I snort "pffffft! You wouldn't even know what to bring." he takes my hands on his "oh, come on, will you please just say yes!" my eyes widen and I tug my hands away "ugh geez fine. Baka tako. It's not like I'll enjoy it or anything." al smiled and holds the door open for me "ladies first wild cat." I rolled my eyes "shut up you octopus."

Word count 1003.