3

Chapter 3 World One

    The two sat side by side in the back row, and the atmosphere fell silent for a while.

    Mu Ziyi's time was precious, and he was unwell at this time, so he became more and more impatient when facing Ye Qing, who was inexplicable: "What do you want to say?"

    Ye Qing adjusted her thoughts and finally said the first sentence since she got into the car. : "President Mu may not know me, but I do know you!"

    He took out a work number plate of Huanda Group headquarters employee from his pocket and handed it to Mu Ziyi, saying, "I am an assistant intern of Huanda Group. Ye Qing, I was fortunate enough to meet you in the company, but you are busy with other affairs, so it is normal for you not to remember me."

    Ye Qing is telling the truth, although Mu Ziyi has also rotated in various sectors of the group, he is the chairman of the board. After the position, he had a busy schedule and rarely set foot at the grassroots level. It was impossible for him to recognize tens of thousands of employees in the entire group headquarters, let alone an intern like Ye Qing.

    From Mu Ziyi's point of view, Ye Qing's behavior of blocking his car privately is really not what a qualified intern should do. Based on this alone, he can fire Ye Qing on the spot.

    However, Mu Ziyi hadn't forgotten the reason why he put this person in the car: "Speak straight." He didn't have time to waste time with such an intern.

    Ye Qing could naturally hear the indifference in his words. In the original world, as an obstetrician, although he was not a very rich person, he was always begged by others to do his best on the operating table. , For the safety of his wife and children, basically no one will be angry with him. Now, in order to survive, he can only stick his hot face to other people's cold ass.

    At this time, Ye Qing suddenly felt a sense of Feng Shui taking turns!

    But in any case, what should be said, he must say it today, so he calmed down and said again: "Perhaps you didn't notice that when I was eating in the cafeteria three days ago, I saw you once, that time , you don’t seem to be feeling well.”

    Although his identity is different from the past, in order to show his friendly side, one day a week, Mu Ziyi will eat in the staff canteen. In retrospect, the last time I went to the canteen, I really three days ago.

    Weary rubbing his temples, Mu Ziyi raised his forehead and asked, "What on earth are you trying to say?"

    Ye Qing continued in the order she had already conceived: "As it happens, I met you again yesterday. The bathroom on the sixth floor, at that time, you seemed to be... vomiting."

    Mu Ziyi's chairman's office is located on the top floor of the office building of the group headquarters, which is the thirtieth floor. Yesterday, I went to the sixteenth floor to communicate with the person in charge of the overseas market. A video conference was held. The meeting lasted for a long time. Several directors couldn't stand the cigarette addiction, so they took out cigarettes and took a few puffs.

    Who knew that he was not disgusted by the smell of cigarettes, but when he smelled the smell yesterday, he felt very uncomfortable. He endured and endured it. In the end, after the meeting, he went to the nearest bathroom to vomit. I was bumped into by the man in front of me.

    "So, you dare to say it out loud, and know why I am not feeling well?" After all, he was still young, arrogant, and arrogant, and a mere intern came up with such a way to become a senior.

    Ye Qing could probably guess some of what he was thinking. Taking a deep breath, he threw another bomb: "If that's the case, I naturally wouldn't dare to come to you like this. You probably don't know, Before I became Huanda's intern, I used to be a waiter at the World Star Club!"

    Hearing this, Mu Ziyi's reaction finally became bigger, he sat up slightly and frowned, "Go on. "To know what happened at the World Star Club is a huge stain on his life.

    Ye Qing then continued: "About two months ago, one day I happened to be on the night shift, but when I passed a box, I was suddenly pulled in, and then...you know, in the club, Waiters don't need to accompany guests, but that day, the guest in the box was too warm..."

    Mu Ziyi suddenly interrupted him: "Stop talking!" He covered his face with his palms and seemed to be in a very bad mood. After that incident, when he woke up, there was no one around him, but his body told him that that night Some unspeakable things really happened. For various reasons, he did not make a big noise. He thought that since the person left, he would not come to the door again. Who knows that today, two months later, Still being found.

    It's impossible to keep your mouth shut, Ye Qing had been preparing for today's showdown for a long time, and she had to wait until everything was finished before she could shut up: "It was very dark in the box at that time, you may not have seen me clearly from beginning to end, but I Before you leave, keep your face in your heart!" Regardless of whether he really saw it at the time, that's what he said anyway.

    Having said that, Mu Ziyi admits that he is very clear about Ye Qing's thoughts. If that kind of thing happened, and he still comes to the door after the incident, what else could it be for? Living in this circle, he has seen such things a lot. Well, although, in real terms, he should be the one who suffered that night, but the things that can be solved with money are not a problem. If he can send this person earlier and save more trouble, he doesn't mind spending a little more. money.

    Wanting to understand this, Mu Ziyi took out a cheque book and a pen, wrote a few strokes on it, and then ripped off the cheque and handed it to Ye Qing: " These should be enough, after you take them, keep your mouth shut."

    Ye Qing's eyes subconsciously swept over the check, my dear, this is... one, ten, one hundred, one thousand, ten thousand...the last seven Zero, no matter in his past or present life, he has never seen so much money!

    He couldn't help knocking on the system in his heart: "Ah Qi, good... I really want it."

    007 responded ruthlessly: "Want money or death? Don't be so shallow, shame!"

    Ye Qing could only force Resisting the urge to withdraw the cheque, and treating the money like dung, Gao Feng smiled brightly: "If it was for this, I wouldn't have come to you until now!" After speaking, Yun Danfeng gently stuffed the cheque back into Mu Ziyi hands.

    Damn, he's dying!

    "Oh?" Mu Ziyi couldn't understand such a move. People like them are not for this, what else are they for? Is it... wanting to find a good position in the company? Appetite is quite large.

    Just when Mu Ziyi thought about it more and more, Ye Qing suddenly leaned over to Mu Ziyi's cheek and said softly, "At this moment, shouldn't you be more concerned about your own body?

    " Suddenly, Mu Ziyi couldn't dodge for a while, and the warm breath was swallowed between his lips and nose, rendering a different kind of ambiguity.

    "Ouch, vomit..." Xu Shi was too sensitive to smells, Mu Ziyi couldn't help turning his head to the other side, covered his lips with his hand, and retched abruptly, damn, why did it happen at this time!

    Ye Qing was well prepared for such a situation. He took out a sour plum without haste, and held it in front of Mu Ziyi: "Eat it and you will feel better."

    For pregnant people, sour plum is a good thing. An excellent anti-emetic, Mu Ziyi has been plagued by nausea and vomiting in the past few days and has lost his temper. As soon as he smelled this sour smell, he felt much more comfortable, and immediately turned his attention to Ye Qing's delicate face. Turn it around, take the sour plum, put it in your mouth, and sip it carefully.

    It's really strange to say that several days of discomfort were actually cured by this little sour plum. When Mu Ziyi looked at Ye Qing again, there was indescribable complexity in his eyes.