8

Chapter 8 World One

    Ye Qing raised her eyes to look at Mu Ziyi, who seemed to be reading the documents seriously, smacked her mouth, blinked her eyes, and then raised her hand to touch her nose, she really didn't know what to say.

    Even though 007 was there, he was well aware of Mu Ziyi's actual state, but the President Mu in front of him was by no means as calm as he looked.

    In this way, one seems to be flipping through documents, pretending to be calm, and the other is full of inner activities, but he is bitten to death and does not speak.

    After a long time, after "finishing" all the two documents sent by Lin Lu, Mu Ziyi raised his head "inadvertently" and saw that Ye Qing was still standing here like a wooden stake, with nothing to say at all. The anger in his heart increased a little, but his tone pretended to be a little surprised: "What are you still doing here?"

    Ye Qing looked businesslike, with a perfect smile on the corner of her mouth: "President Mu, You haven't let me go yet." The implication is that without the chairman's words, how could he, a small intern, dare to act without authorization!

    Seeing him like this, no matter how annoyed he was, Mu Ziyi still maintained the situation in a very decent manner. He nodded indifferently, and his voice did not contain much emotion: "You can go now."

    Ye Qing blinked again: " Then... Mr. Mu, if you don't have anything to ask, I'll go back first?" Shun pointed to the door.

    Mu Ziyi nodded cleanly and said, "Let's go." In fact, what he really wanted to say was - get out!

    Ye Qing discussed with 007. Anyway, this meeting was an accident, so she didn't struggle much. She only responded with the word "OK", then turned to leave the chairman's office, took the elevator down the 30th floor, and returned to the department.

    Tomorrow, just wait until tomorrow, everything will be in sight!

    Pregnancy tests on the market today are all based on the first urine test in the morning, because hormone levels are the easiest to detect at this time. Mu Ziyi also knew this after thinking about it, so he bought a large bag of pregnancy test sticks and After the pregnancy test strip, you can sit in the office. If you don't know, you must have gone to verify it now, and you don't have to worry about it all the time...

    Or maybe, Mu Ziyi is just deceiving himself now, and knowing the truth a moment later, things are not so bad...

    Although he is thinking wildly in his heart, Ye Qing's state is much easier than Mu Ziyi. After finishing the day's work, he was on time. Check in and leave work at 6 pm.

    At this time, he was in a state of having nothing to do again. The school was still on summer vacation, and there was still about a month and a half away from school. On Mu Ziyi's side, he had already done what he had to do, and the rest was to wait, so, While chatting with 007, Ye Qing found a place of interest in the nearby food street and rewarded her five internal organs temple.

    At this time, 007 is always the most resentful. It is just an insubstantial system, and there is no way to eat. However, seeing Ye Qing eating with relish and intoxication, he always runs on this sore spot from time to time. His teeth itch with hatred, but he still can't do anything about this abominable human being Ye Qing!

    007 angrily pretended to be autistic and went away. Ye Qing was very happy and went back to the small apartment he rented. After a simple wash, he fell back to sleep. Without 007 to disturb him, he fell asleep soon after.

    Yes, this is Ye Qing's greatest hobby—sleep. Once upon a time, he was an obstetrician. Since he started working, he has been busy in the department every year, every day, and has enough time to sleep. It is a very luxurious thing, after all, there is no way to choose the time to have a child, otherwise, he will not die from overwork and a heart attack, and be tricked into this place by 007.

    He has been living such a life. Over time, Ye Qing gradually developed this hobby of sleeping. Whenever he has a little spare time, he doesn't like going out and surfing the Internet, so he likes to lie down in bed and sleep. On busy days, there is nothing more comfortable than sleeping.

    After arriving here, I also brought the hobby of sleeping with me. Generally speaking, adults only sleep six to eight hours a day. However, when Ye Qing is here, as long as he has nothing at hand and no one around him disturbs him, he can always Sleeping all the time, because this is his hobby, just like people who love to play games, they can play games all day long, sleepless nights, and people who love to watch dramas, just like people who love to watch dramas and watch movies all the time.

    Ye Qing is still a college student. It stands to reason that during the holidays, he can also live in the school dormitory. This is what Ye Qing did before. After he came, he looked for a small one-bedroom, one-bedroom apartment near the Huanda Group. The apartment, moved out of the dormitory. During his part-time job at the World Star Club, he gradually saved a sum of money on hand. Later, he became an intern in Huanda Group. The salary given by the company is not stingy. needed for living.

    Besides, apart from eating, drinking and a few sets of daily laundry, he has nothing else to spend money on, because for such a strange hobby, living alone outside alone will save you a lot of worry. In the dormitory, there are several roommates around, and he has to sleep, which is always inconvenient.

    In addition, in his plan for Mu Ziyi, he also needed such a single-person apartment.

    Just when Ye Qingxiang was sleeping sweetly, Mu Ziyi on the other side tossed and turned, staying up all night, almost opening his eyes until dawn.