35

Chapter 35 The World II

    Ye Qing, who was scolded, was thinking about how she became the bastard she is today, but she saw Wen Heng's body swaying, and he didn't even say hello, and he fell softly to the ground.

    Ye Qing subconsciously stretched out her long arm, took Wen Heng into her arms, and called out "Ji Ping, Ji Ping" twice, but the man in his arms closed his eyes and did not respond.

    I put my palm on his cheek to test the temperature, it was extremely hot, I thought it was because of the taste of alcohol, I held his wrist and simply took the pulse. The fetus was not abnormal, so I was slightly relieved.

    After thinking about it, he simply picked up the drunk Wen Heng. This hug quickly shortened the distance between the two. Ye Qing's breath was filled with the smell of wine from Wen Heng's body for a while. He pouted and looked inexplicable.

    Quickly returning to the mansion, Ye Rong was already waiting at the door. Seeing his general holding the appearance of Master Taifu, he was very puzzled, but he was not slow at all, and greeted him respectfully: "Master, leave it to your subordinates. Naturally ,

    Ye Qing would not hand Wen Heng over to him, but said, "No need, go and prepare some water and sober soup to send to the guest room."

    Ye Rong took the order and went to prepare without mentioning it.

    Wen Ming had been missing for two days, and he should have been sent by Wen Heng to do business. In this way, Ye Qing could only take care of Wen Heng himself.

    He gently placed the person on the bed, turned around and walked to the desk to light the candle, and when he returned to the bed, he saw Wen Heng's face was flushed, his brows were furrowed, he seemed to have regained some consciousness, and struggled in a daze, The placket is a little loose, and the whole person is in a very bad state.

    "Why are you drunk like this?" Ye Qing whispered, leaning over to remove Wen Heng's robe, looking to the left and right, he casually flipped the clothes on the hanger on the left, and pulled it across the bed. The folded quilt was placed over him.

    The body temperature of drunk people is inevitably higher. Wen Heng probably dislikes the heat, and uses both hands and feet, struggling to get the quilt off his body.

    Ye Qing refused to let him get his wish. Seeing that the quilt was pulled away a little, he stretched out his hand and pulled it for him.

    For a while, he was a little bored, and even 007 laughed at him for being bored.

    When Ye Rong came in with clear water and hangover soup, he didn't look sideways and didn't dare to look at the side of the bed. After hearing his general's words "retreat", he immediately turned to go out and closed the door tightly with his backhand.

    Immediately afterwards, he voluntarily and consciously guarded the room within three meters, preventing anyone from approaching. No matter what happened inside, or nothing happened, he would just keep it off for the general.

    Ye Qing didn't know that Ye Rong was so "intimate", he wringed out the wet handkerchief and gently wiped Wen Heng's flushed cheeks.

    The cool handkerchief took away some of the drunken heat for Wen Heng. He subconsciously rubbed the handkerchief in Ye Qing's hand with his cheek, wanting to be more comfortable.

    Seeing this, Ye Qing simply sat on the edge of the bed, and after a while, dipped the handkerchief in clean water again, and then wiped it for Wen Heng.

    After very patiently tossing for half an hour, the person on the bed finally stopped, and his breathing became much calmer, but he still didn't wake up.