27

Chapter 27 World One

    When the time was almost up, Ye Qing pinpointed the time, woke up Mu Ziyi lying dozing on the bed, skillfully helped him get up, and put on his coat for him. The two went to the second floor one after the other. The venue for the founding meeting.

    Although Mu Ziyi didn't push Ye Qing away, he didn't say a word during the whole process. Obviously, the anger in his heart had not disappeared.

    In a place like the venue, Mu Ziyi's figure could not be concealed, so the two did not come over in advance. When they arrived at the venue, all the staff and relevant high-level leaders had already arrived, all the media were in place, and the cameras were in place. The rack is full, and there are a few flashes of light from time to time.

    Mu Ziyi was wearing an ankle-length black fur coat, his waist was slightly leaned forward, and his tall belly was bound by cloth strips. Coupled with the fact that he deliberately concealed it, although it still looked a little weird, most people would never think that he was this. Pregnant with a child, only when he entered middle age early, his beer belly was a bit too large.

    As soon as he walked into the venue, he immediately murdered a lot of films. The cameras of various media kept "clicking" and "clicking", and many media people in the financial circle who were familiar with Mu Ziyi were muttering in their hearts. The fifth most famous diamond king can't escape the fate of most men getting fat in middle age. It's a pity!

    Mu Ziyi didn't have the time to care what they were thinking. He went straight to the very center of the first row and took the seat with his name on it. As soon as he sat down, the executives on the left and right smiled and came over to speak. In front of him, he was at a loss for a while. There was no place for him to sit in the first row of the venue!

    Fortunately, Lin Lu appeared out of nowhere. After talking to Mu Ziyi a few words, he took Ye Qing to the side, raised his finger and pointed to the seat at the back, asking him to go there and take a seat, then immediately. Stepping on high-heeled shoes, she walked away in a gust of wind. Today's conference was arranged by her. No matter which link there is a problem, she needs to make up her mind. She is so busy that she is going crazy!

    Ye Qing knew that she was busy, so she didn't bother, just walked over to the position she pointed and sat down, playing with the phone in her hand, always paying attention to Mu Ziyi's situation from the corner of her eye.

    Today’s scene is equivalent to the media conference for the establishment of the subsidiary. The previous things have already been prepared, and we are just waiting to announce that Huanda Group has established a new game subsidiary. From now on, the group will have a share of the game market. Now, get your competitors ready! Of course, I also tell all game e-sports players that they can pay more attention to the games produced by Huanda Group in the future.

    The press conference was mainly about the speeches of the leaders and the Q&A session with the media. What Mu Ziyi needed to do was to deliver a speech as the chairman of the group, and then answer questions from friends in the financial media circle.

    Ye Qing originally thought that this process would not last long, so she was not very worried. Who would have thought that Mu Ziyi's speech was so eloquent and eloquent that it would be nearly as long as she stood on the rostrum of the press conference. An hour later, seeing this, Ye Qing was already a little anxious. This person usually looks like he doesn't talk much, how could he know that he can talk like that!

    After finally speaking, Ye Qing just breathed a sigh of relief, and the financial reporters immediately began to ask questions. Of course, Mu Ziyi couldn't just leave the rostrum, so he answered one by one.

    Ye Qing was sitting in the audience and could see clearly that although Mu Ziyi tried his best to keep his voice steady, in fact, his whole body had already become weak, and his lips had faded from the blood and became even more pale. Ask 007: "Can Mu Ziyi still hold on?"

    007 quickly replied: "I'm exhausted, I suggest you quickly find a way to get people down!"

    Ye Qing was even more anxious after hearing this, and after thinking about it, she stood up He got up, looked around the venue for a while, found Lin Lu who was standing not far from the rostrum, and walked quickly to her side, and said anxiously, "Secretary-General Lin, can this media Q&A session be over? , Mr. Mu... He has not been in good health recently, and he has been standing on the rostrum for so long, I am afraid some can't hold it!"

    Mu Ziyi hadn't appeared in the company for two months, Lin Lu knew that he had something to do, although the specific thing was She didn't know, but she knew that Ye Qing had been taking care of Mr. Mu in front of her recently, and when she looked at Mu Ziyi again, she immediately saw that he was not in a good condition.

    Lin Lu thought about it for a while, then nodded to Ye Qing, fiddled with her phone and made a call. After Mu Ziyi answered the question at hand, she quickly walked up to the rostrum, put her foot in his ear and said a few words, Seeing him nodding, he said to the various media: "Ms. media friends, the time is almost up. Today's media Q&A session of Mr. Mu is here. If you still have any questions you want to ask Mr. Mu, you can contact our company's public relations. Department, we will definitely give a satisfactory answer."

    After saying this, he and Mu Ziyi walked off the rostrum immediately, and then other executives came to the stage to deal with the media.

    On Mu Ziyi's side, after getting off the rostrum, he didn't even go back to where he was sitting, and went back to the 30th floor with Ye Qing. There were surveillance cameras everywhere in the hotel. Even though he was extremely tired, he still didn't want Ye Qing to support him. He didn't let go of all his perseverance until he walked into the room vainly and closed the door. Ye Qing's arms.