24

Chapter 24 World One

    The bathtub in the bathroom is not small, and Mu Ziyi is more than enough to lie in it.

    After the steam came up, the whole bathroom was steamed into a wet and hazy place. When you were in it, there was a feeling of being in a fairyland in a trance.

    Mu Ziyi's cheeks suddenly became hot after the bathrobe that was casually tied to his body was removed by Ye Qing, but in such an environment, no one else could find it except himself.

    Ye Qing only focused on the movements of his hands, and carefully untied the strips of cloth wrapped around his waist and abdomen for him. Previously, because of the strips of cloth, his tall belly was bound a little. Immediately, his stomach swelled a bit again, and it fell heavily on Mu Ziyi's waist.

    Seeing Mu Ziyi voluntarily and consciously put his hand on his back to relieve the pressure on his waist, Ye Qing raised his hand and gently placed it on the bottom of his abdomen, while the other hand supported his arm, and carefully helped him into the bathtub. Let him rest on the bottom of the bathtub with one hand as support, hold his waist and back, and let him lie down in the bathtub with half-holding and half-holding, and take a water bag the size of a square pillow and put it under his waist, Let him lie down comfortably.

    After doing this, Ye Qing stretched out her hand and gently groped on Mu Ziyi's stomach for a while, and found that the fetal position was still normal, her heart was slightly relieved, and a smile appeared on her face: "Mr. Mu, it's alright, you are here by yourself. Take a dip, or shall I wash it for you?"

    Mu Ziyi, who was lying in the bathtub, had a relaxed expression, his breathing was steady, and he seemed very comfortable. He gently placed his right palm on his stomach and said, "Well... I want to take a dip."

    Seeing this, Ye Qing said, "That's fine. , I'll go out first, just call me when you're done soaking, and I'll be waiting for you outside." After speaking, without giving Mu Ziyi a chance to hold back, he went straight out of the bathroom, completely ignoring the sight in front of him.

    Seeing Ye Qing's back without nostalgia, Mu Ziyi's heart was inexplicably agitated, and he couldn't help but look down at the tall belly around his waist and laughed at himself. He is now pregnant with a child and his body is bloated. Unbearable, it is no wonder that there is no attraction to that person.

    However, once again, he swiped warm water on his stomach and wiped it gently. He enjoyed it again. This child has lived in his stomach for more than seven months and has long been connected to his blood. He is willing to use a man as a man. He was born with unspeakable pain and shame, and he was naturally full of love for him.

    When he thought of the small appearance of the child after birth, Mu Ziyi's whole heart softened into a puddle of mud. As long as he is happy, he can't wait to hold the stars in front of him. The world says that mother's love is selfless and father's love is deep, what about him?

    Thinking of having a straight face to teach the children in the future, Mu Ziyi felt thousands of reluctance in his heart. The child is his most precious treasure, how could he be willing to criticize him? This kind of mentality is probably the heart of "mother". After a month of pregnancy, the mother and the father are different after all, and now he has a deeper and deeper experience.

    The child will only call him "Dad" in the future, but seeing other children with their mothers by their side, they also come to ask him where is his own mother? He believes that his love for his son is no less than that of any mother in the world, but he can't really conjure up a "mother" for him. Then, what will he do!