Extra 1

Chapter 94

    Back in the capital, Ye Qing walked out of the international airport and searched for a hotel with good reviews on the mobile app. He planned to go to the hotel and settle down first. After contacting the Obstetrics and Gynecology Department of Capital Jiren Hospital, he could go to work. Can officially settle in the capital.

    For eight years abroad, he changed his name and surname, completed his studies with his own scholarship, and later entered a top research institution for further studies. There is always a heart that returns to its roots.

    Therefore, after contacting the hospital where she had practiced in advance, Ye Qing rejected the appointment letter from the research institution and chose to return to work in China.

    It's been eight years, and things have changed over the years. He is working in the hospital with peace of mind. He has no chance to meet that person. The obstetrician and gynecologist of Jiren Hospital and the chairman of Huanda Group are two. People in the world, if they don't look for them deliberately, even if they live in the same city, their chances of seeing each other are slim.

    However, he thought it was too simple. Before he got out of the taxi, his eyes went black and he lost consciousness. When he woke up, he was already lying on a big bed, and he was tied up and couldn't move. .

    He reluctantly turned his head to look around, and was shocked. Isn't this the villa that delivered Mu Ziyi's birth back then? Why is it here?

    At this moment, the door was opened with a "click". After the man with a stern expression entered the door, he locked the door with his backhand, strode to the bed, lowered his head and looked at Ye Qing.

    The man had a cold and handsome face, showing no expression, but his deep eyes revealed infinite complexity. Although he was properly maintained, he still looked as prosperous as before, but after eight years, his face was left behind. After a few traces, the shallow fine lines at the corners of his eyes made him look more mellow and charming.

    Ye Qing's mouth was not blocked. He looked at the man and opened his mouth: "President Mu?"

    Mu Ziyi's lips curled, and he said coldly, "You dare to come back?"

    Ye Qing was silent for a while, then looked away and said, "I just came back to work, I didn't want to disturb you... and your family, it's not a breach of the contract."

    Mu Ziyi sneered, bent down, and stretched out his hand to hook Holding Ye Qing's chin, forcing him to look directly at himself: "Don't disturb? Huh?"

    Ye Qing gritted her teeth and said nothing.

    Seeing him like this, Mu Ziyi felt an evil fire in his heart: "Is your self-esteem so strong? So strong that you can even disdain your own flesh and blood?"

    Mu Ziyi thought, if Ye Qing Dare to answer yes, I may really crush his chin, the little fungus was born through hard work, no one should think of disgusting him, especially this person in front of him, he is not qualified!

    Fortunately, Ye Qing didn't nod, he endured the severe pain in his chin and said, "I just do what you want."

    Do you really know what I want? Still as I want?

    Mu Ziyi smiled coldly and shook off Ye Qing's chin: "Be smart."

    Ye Qing didn't say a word. In fact, he was also a little confused about those days. How could he have the courage to do everything at every step, and let the emperor-like man in front of him give birth to a child for him?