60

Chapter 60 World Three

    It has been nearly two months since Xiao Ze completely got rid of drug addiction.

    In the next month, Ye Qing was basically taking care of Xiao Ze alone.

    Looking back on the past two months, it was almost like winning an arduous battle. It was not easy for Xiao Ze as a client, and even more difficult for Ye Qing as a caregiver.

    In the first few days, when Xiao Zhan was still there, he "learned" various skills such as injections, cooking, nutrition matching and even housework at the fastest speed, and played a rich family in front of Xiao Zhan who never touched the spring water. The young master's rapidly growing role, he already knew these things, but the original owner of this world couldn't, so he had to show a process of learning until he mastered it.

    Of course, Xiao Zhan was quite satisfied with the "speed of learning" he showed afterwards, and that's why he returned to the hospital with confidence after half a month, and changed from taking care of the whole process to coming every few days. Later, it turned out that he really could Take good care of Xiao Ze, then let go completely and hand over the home court.

    Another achievement is that because of Ye Qing's hard work over the past few days, Xiao Ze's attitude towards him has improved a lot.

    Xiao Zhan just went to work on the first day, and Xiao Ze was worried that Ye Qing's life skills were not up to standard. The food that came out could be eaten anyway, and it was definitely better than a young master like Ye Qing. As a result, because of the muscle weakness caused by drug addiction and sedatives, he fell two plates and a spoon not long after, and even nearly cut his fingers when chopping vegetables. .

    Ye Qing was terrified as she watched from the side, she could only forcibly stop Xiao Ze, she quickly cleaned up the broken pieces of porcelain, and snatched the kitchen knife from his hand. Emotions are not a problem at all, and he did not express his surprise on the spot.    

    Later, four dishes and one soup came to the table. After Xiao Ze tasted it, he suddenly understood that the meals a few days ago were all written by Ye Qing, and he silently complained about his elder brother. He thought he ate it by himself. The nutritious meals are all made by the elder brother. I never thought that this young master who said he wanted to take care of himself could really do this.

    After cooking, he saw with his own eyes that Ye Qing was able to take care of himself while keeping everything in the house in good order. After being surprised, his heart miraculously became much calmer. Perhaps, this person is not only outstanding In addition to his musical talent, he is indeed not useless.

    What really made him treat Ye Qing differently was when he was addicted to drugs and lost his self-control, Ye Qing's attitude that he would rather hurt himself than let him suffer a little.

    Once he was lying on the sofa watching a script sent by a familiar director. The familiar feeling came right away. Even though he had experienced it many times, it was still unbearable. Relying on the elder brother, but when there is no relative who can be completely trusted around him, he subconsciously does not want to rely on others, and just wants to rely on his own willpower to endure it.    

     But this damn drug addiction, sometimes strong and sometimes weak, has no rules at all. After enduring it, he was completely in a foggy state, and he didn't know what he did when he lost consciousness.  

     After sobering up, I found that I had been moved from the sofa on the first floor to the bedroom on the second floor. I was still biting my wrist, my mouth was full of rusty blood, and the tired young man beside him was already wrinkled. His brows were drowsy, and even when he was at his weakest, he didn't withdraw his arms at all.