67

Chapter 67 World Four

    The scale of Jinding Mountain Villa is huge. In addition to the main door that opens the door to welcome guests, there are many side doors and back doors of various sizes to facilitate the entry and exit of the people in the villa.

    The west side C-shaped gate is located at the foot of Mengshan Mountain on the northwest side of the villa. It is an entrance and exit for the firewood deliverers who transport firewood in the villa. Usually, there are only people in the evening, and there are few people at other times.

    However, on the day when the exchange meeting was held, before the sky was gray, two figures wrapped in black cloaks quickly approached the door.

    "Master Young Master, take a look at the urgent news from the Demon Sect." The man who spoke was hoarse, hunched his back, and handed the bamboo tube the thickness of his thumb to the other.

    The person who took the bamboo tube was not tall, because the whole person was buried in a large cloak, and the real figure was not real, but the fingertips were white and slender, and the finger pads had some thin calluses. Look, and then fell into a long silence, the black cloak trembled slightly, as if making a difficult decision.

    After about half a column of incense, she finally said: "I will hide this matter for the time being. I have my own plans. You will not be out for a short time. Hurry back and don't let the people over there find clues.

    " The person should be respectful and leave quickly from the C-shaped door.

    The people who stayed in place saw the figure disappear into the dense forest of Mengshan Mountain, and then lightly twisted with their fingertips, crushed the note into powder, and then threw the bamboo tube on the ground, and the heels exerted force, smashing it into the ground.

    The original plan for this exchange meeting was two days. If the event was brought forward, one day would be enough.

    Moreover, the leader of the alliance is currently in Liuzhou, and with the leader of the alliance there, even if there is an emergency, the deployment can be carefully arranged. If the news is not received in advance, the loss will be greater at most, and it will never affect the overall situation. It's too late to rush to support.

    Besides, she managed to put this thread in the magic sect, and it would be a pity to expose this matter. Good steel has to be used on a more critical blade.

    Ye Qing, I have to give you some color this time, so that I can dispel the hatred in my heart!

    ******

    Among the people in the arena, the best communication is the competition. The so-called exchange meeting is actually a concentrated competition, but the participants are all outstanding juniors in the martial arts under the age of 30.

    Because of the inherent threshold of the exchange meeting, these people have certain identities in the various forces, and it is not an exaggeration to say that they are the future pillars of Wulin Zhengdao.

    Being able to stand out in the exchange meeting and make more peers will definitely bring great benefits in the future. This is also the original intention of the decision to hold the exchange meeting.

    When Ye Qing arrived at the grand venue, the opening ceremony had just ended, and the competition officially started.

    Most of the competitions in the arena are friendly exchanges, and it will stop when you click, without hurting your opponents. After all, everyone is here to make friends, and it is not worthwhile to have revenge for a competition, and whoever has higher martial arts attainments, everyone present It is obvious to all, and there is no need to fight to the death.