69

Chapter 69 World Four

    After bringing the kit and the antidote into Liuzhou City, the rest of the matter does not need Hongming to come forward. Yang Yao will bring the people from the Wulin League to plan the deployment. In terms of handling common things, Yang Yao is more than a hundred times stronger than Hongming. .

    Now, Hong Ming really only needs to be a mascot in Liuzhou, and he doesn't even need to show his face. When the planned breakthrough day, he can go out of the city with everyone.

    As we all know, the holy monk of Hongming, despite his strong martial arts, never hurts people, let alone kills.

    In the environment of killing everyone, how difficult it is to be alone, but Hongming always uses the palm of his hand to clear the way, help everyone out of the city, and never hurt anyone from beginning to end.

    Hongming didn't do anything, and there were people who were willing to do it. The overwhelming smell of blood permeated the outside of Liuzhou City. The fierce collision of weapons and the screaming of exhausted warriors were intertwined.

    After the war, the Demon Sect receded, the righteous way cleaned up the mess and recuperated, Hong Ming also officially said goodbye to everyone. he.

    Yang Yao still has other things to take care of, so he can only give Hong Ming a brief ride.

    The two walked side by side for five miles, Hong Ming Chao Yang Yao joined his palms and said: "Brother Yang, please come back, there will be an appointment later."

    Yang Yao did not mean to turn back at all, but frowned: "Hong Ming, I will ask again, you are indeed Are you okay?"

    Hong Ming still smiled and shook his head.

    Yang Yao only felt that he was going to be killed by this ignorant person: "I really took the danger that night when I entered the city as a coincidence. But just now, in such a dangerous situation, you were often distracted and cover your mouth. , this is not like you at all."

    This time, Hong Ming finally did not insist, but he did not tell Yang Yao the truth, only said: "After I return to the temple, something may happen, if you hear something then Don't worry about me, I will handle it properly."

    After he finished speaking, he didn't give Yang Yao a chance to ask questions. He turned around and walked away. It seemed that he had only taken a few steps, but he was already several miles away.

    Yang Yao stood on the spot and watched his figure completely disappear into the distance before he sighed deeply and went back to deal with the post-war affairs. The hidden worries in his heart became more and more intense.

    ******

    Half a month later, news came out from Du'e Temple that the holy monk Hongming was punished by himself to enter the Siku Pagoda for breaking his precepts and meditating on his own past.

    As soon as this news came out, all the rivers and lakes were shocked, and everyone was in an uproar.

    Many people can't believe that the highly respected holy monk Hongming would break his precepts. His long-standing beliefs have almost collapsed, and they even suspect that there is something wrong with their ears.

    Some people also speculate secretly, what kind of precepts did the holy monk break and kill? steal? Prostitution? lie? drinking?

    Stealing, lying, drinking, these should be impossible, the holy monks do not even have this point of concentration; as for licentiousness, I heard that the master of Youyin Building Cheng Shao is chasing the holy monks very closely, but I have not heard of these two. What happened between people; the next step is killing...