5

Chapter 5 World One

    Because of Ye Qing's sudden appearance, Mu Ziyi lost the mood to go to the private clinic. After Ma Feng returned to the car, he ordered him to drive the car directly to the company.

    What happened this morning was too bizarre, and Ma Feng was at a loss, but since it was Mr. Mu's order, he just quickly glanced in the rearview mirror, then turned the car key, started the car, and headed towards the company. And go.

    Mu Ziyi seemed to have a calm and expressionless face, the same as when he was in a bad mood in the past, but in fact, after Ye Qing said those words, his heart trembled violently and became chaotic, knowing that those words were extremely absurd and what was said in the words. It's impossible to appear at all, but after pondering it over and over in his mind, he couldn't find a single fault...

    Because those things did happen, and his physical condition was exactly as Ye Qing said, so he just didn't want to. I believe that there is inevitably a slight shake in the bottom of my heart.

    The more this is the case, the more flustered Mu Ziyi's heart is. Unconsciously, the pregnancy test stick tightly held in his hand has been soaked with the fine sweat of his palm. The most authoritative media in the world, when facing people all over the world, he has never been so nervous that his palms sweat!

    After the car stopped at the company's chairman's parking space, Mu Ziyi suddenly said, "Go and check the background of the person just now, his name is Ye Qing, he is an intern at the headquarters, remember, it is important to check everything. clear!"

    Ma Feng just stretched out his hand and was about to open the car door. He was stunned for a moment, then nodded yes, got out of the car well-trained, closed the car door on the driver's seat, then went around to the back, opened the car door for Mu Ziyi as usual, and put his palm Pad on top of the car door, respectfully ask him to get out of the car.

    From the parking lot to the chairman's office on the 30th floor of the headquarters office building, Mu Ziyi has his own dedicated passage, and there will be no interruptions along the way.

    After walking out of the elevator and entering the office, Mu Ziyi raised his hand and loosened his neckline, spoke again, and instructed Ma Feng, who had been following behind him, "The sooner the investigation, the better, you go immediately!"

    Ma Feng nodded yes , turned around and was about to go out, when suddenly he heard his boss say, "Hold on...let Lin Lu bring the sour words and plums over."

    Although he was puzzled by the abnormality of Mr. Mu today, but because of his professionalism, he didn't have much. After asking, respectfully, I went out to do errands.

    Lin Lu is the secretary general of Mu Ziyi, a top 5 MBA returnee in the world. A few years ago, Mu Ziyi followed him when he was rotating in various sectors of the company. When he took up the position of chairman, Lin Lu worked as an ordinary secretary for several months. He was promoted to Secretary General.

    She is a very standard working woman. She always wears meticulous professional attire in the company on weekdays. She has outstanding business ability, is smart, knows the current affairs and knows how to advance and retreat. around.

    Little did they know that a young female secretary like Lin Lu, who was beautiful and had an outstanding figure, who was always by Mu Ziyi's side, even though she appeared to be a Shi Tai on weekdays, there had long been gossip behind her back, saying that she and the director She has such a vague relationship, otherwise why would the company keep her by her side with so many talents!

    But then again, there are a lot of people, and no one has ever caught the "handle" of the two. Until a few months ago, the news that Secretary-General Lin got married and asked for a vacation for his honeymoon, this rumor was worth it. stop.

    I thought that after she got married, the position of secretary-general would be about to abdicate and let her become a virtuous woman. After all, a married woman must always take care of her family, and she will inevitably be weaker in the workplace. Who knows after returning from her honeymoon, The Secretary-General Lin was still the resolute Shitai Mie, and there was no news of the replacement of the chairman at all, so some people who were just about to stop thinking about it.

    Regarding these matters, Mu Ziyi himself has no worries at all, and keeping Lin Lu is naturally because she is competent and worthy of the high annual salary he gives, plus she is used to it, there is no special reason and there is no need to change people, as for the relationship. Things he never thought about.

    Lin Lu moved quickly, and five minutes later, a pack of sour plums was placed on Mu Ziyi's desk.

    However, it wasn't until she called out "President Mu" twice before she called Mu Ziyi back from the shaking god.

    Taking a glance at the sour plums on the table, Mu Ziyi nodded lightly: "Yes. When will the "Phantom Space" planning case come out the soonest?"

    This case is the company's top priority in the game sector. , Lin Lu has been following closely, and after going through it quickly in his mind at this time, he answered succinctly and fluently: "The colleagues in the technical department still have some problems that have not yet been overcome, and everything else is ready, the initial integration, the last You can come out soon this afternoon."

    She didn't show the slightest bit on her face, but she was already muttering in her heart, she had already reported this matter to President Mu yesterday, why did she ask again today, and it was the first time that President Mu asked her to buy it. The snacks were delivered, and she was in a daze during working hours. She had followed him for so many years, and she had never encountered such a frequent situation. It was a miracle!

    Mu Ziyi said again as if he didn't realize it: "Bring it here immediately after you come out."

    Lin Lu nodded in response, and asked Mu Ziyi what other orders he had. After getting a negative answer, he left the chairman's office with great wink. When he closed the door lightly, his eyes swept across Mu Ziyi, who was sitting on the office chair, just as he tore open the packaging bag of sour plums, took one out and put it in his mouth, at that moment, he was slightly wrinkled. His brows were stretched out.

    Mu Ziyi, who was alone in the office, flipped through a few documents, but couldn't concentrate. Fortunately, his abdomen gradually recovered and there was no more pain.

    I irritably put the pen in his hand on the table, leaned tiredly against the leather chair, closed his eyes and rested. Perhaps it was a habit of rubbing his abdomen these days. He reached into his pocket and held the pregnancy test stick that made him feel inexplicable.

    Inevitably, he thought about it again in his mind. After a quarter of an hour, he suddenly opened his eyes, took out the pregnancy test stick that had been forcibly shoved over, broke it in an instant with both hands, and threw it into the trash can. , Only then did I feel a little more comfortable, and the whole person leaned back on the back of the chair.

    Another quarter of an hour later, Mu Ziyi opened his eyes again, placed his right hand on the mouse, double-clicked to open a certain system on the computer desktop, and then quickly tapped the keyboard with his fingertips, entered two words, and faced the message that popped up. I watched it back and forth several times, as if to find something wrong.

    However, the information recorded in the employee system was exactly the same as what the man said. What made him even more angry was that the punch-in information showed that Ye Qing actually came to work in the company today!

    For some unknown reason, his chest was suddenly full of anger, he clenched his fist with one hand, and thumped heavily on the desk, as if the familiar feeling of nausea reappeared because of a sudden change in his mood.

    This time, Mu Ziyi pushed the sour plum on the table away in disgust, leaned over and retched at the trash can, but he hadn't eaten much this morning, and he vomited again before going out. At that time, the stomach was already empty, and there was nothing to spit out.