81

Chapter 81 World V

    Ye Zheng looked bad, stared straight at Ye Qing, and said solemnly: "Go back with the teacher." Then he turned to face the direction of his peak.

    The nervousness in Ye Qing's heart suddenly turned around, thinking that there was nothing wrong with healing, so she planned to go back and explain, so she walked forward obediently and stood behind Ye Zheng.

    Noticing Ye Qing's movements, Ye Zheng didn't hesitate, grabbed Ye Qing by the collar of his coat, and with a flick of his figure, he took the person back to the cave in a blink of an eye.

    Yin Zishen stood on the spot and thought about it, but he still felt that it would be better to ask Ye Zheng to clarify. If Ye Qing was scolded by the master, it would be too inappropriate. So he turned back to the cave, cleaned his clothes, and went straight to the next door after coming out.

    ******

    After being carried back to the cave by Ye Zheng, Ye Qing responded quickly, and hurriedly said, "Master, listen to my explanation."

    Ye Zheng stood facing Ye Qing with his hands behind his back, and said with a dark face, "Place In the past, the teacher believed in you. Now... one has two, if you can't control your nature, it is better for the teacher to send you back to the demon clan." The tone was full of anger.

    Ye Qing was helpless and knelt in front of Ye Zheng: "Master, things are not what you think..."

    "Is there any falsehood for what Master has seen? You should talk about it!"

    Ye Qing seized the opportunity, He explained the matter in its entirety: "On that day, after the master handed the exercises to the disciples, he went to retreat, and the disciples began to practice the medical scriptures. You also know that the practice of medicine is different from swordsmanship and Taoism. After entering the school, he went to the medical house in the sect to heal the wounds of his fellow disciples as a practice. Brother Yin often went to the medical house for treatment because of his injuries, and the disciples healed him. Senior Brother Yin, please go to the cave for healing, so..."

    Ye Zheng was stunned, his face softened a lot: "Really?"

    Ye Qing nodded sincerely.

    Ye Zheng was about to say something else, when he suddenly realized that there was movement outside, he shut his mouth, and strode out of the cave, leaving only Ye Qing, who was kneeling in the same place.

    After about half a stick of incense, he came back, and his face turned dark again.

    Ye Qing: ? ? ?

    Sensing Ye Zheng's rekindled anger, Ye Qing had intuition that something had changed, so he cautiously called out, "Master?

    " Ye Qing breathed a sigh of

    relief, and Ye Zheng continued: "He also said..."

    "What else did he say?"

    "He also said that he fell in love with you."

    Ye Qing:! ! !

    Although he was faintly aware of Yin Zishen's thoughts, he didn't expect that he would go directly to Ye Zheng to reveal it, and he couldn't wash it out even if he jumped into the Yellow River.

    "Master, this disciple is dedicated to the Tao, and is determined to follow the example of his ancestors and ascend to the upper realm!" Ye Qing was busy saving her image of a disciple in Ye Zheng's mind.