19

Chapter 19 World One

    Even though Mu Ziyi was reluctant, Ye Qing was a little bit stronger this time. He forced him out of the back seat of the car with half-holding and half-holding, and sat down on the wheelchair. She took off her jacket and squatted halfway. In front of him, put his backhand on his chest to keep his bulging belly from getting the slightest cold.

    After doing this, I saw that Mu Ziyi finally accepted it, and spontaneously and consciously stretched out his hands from his sleeves, and gently stroked his stomach through Ye Qing's coat.

    After being deftly rubbed by Ye Qing's hands, her stomach was no longer stiff. She had just rested in the car for a while, and her tightness was relieved, but at this time it was still painful.

    The winter night in the capital was bitingly cold, and when Ye Qing suddenly took off his jacket, Ye Qing shuddered violently.

    Seeing this, Mu Ziyi said in a hoarse voice, "Go in, don't freeze yourself." These words were rarely soft.

    Ye Qing was a little flattered, nodded and said "Okay", went around behind the wheelchair, pushed him into the mansion, and then took the elevator to the fourth floor.

    All the way up to the fourth floor, Mu Ziyi didn't even lift his eyelids when he saw the medical equipment on the third floor, and his eyes kept focused on the faintly throbbing stomach, as if there was nothing else to do but the child in his belly. attract his attention.

    The heating in the bedroom was always on, Ye Qing walked to the window, closed the window that had just been opened for ventilation, and then returned to Mu Ziyi, helped him to lie down on the big bed, and carefully covered the soft quilt.

    His voice chuckled with soothing: "Mr. Mu, you need to rest for a while, and I'll make a contraceptive pill for you," he said. On the bed, there was still some bulge on the top of his abdomen, and he found that it was no longer stiff, and took his pulse again, "The child is no longer in danger, don't worry, drink the medicine tonight and sleep, and tomorrow we will go. Do an abdominal ultrasound to make sure the child is safe."

    Originally noticed that he reached into the quilt to touch his stomach, Mu Ziyi frowned slightly, and was a little unhappy, after listening to what he said later, the unpleasantness disappeared, lightly He nodded slightly, indicating that he understood.

    Ye Qing turned around and walked out of the bedroom, went into the Chinese pharmacy to pick up medicine, and went to the kitchen to make medicine. Thinking that such a big thing happened in the middle of the night, Mu Ziyi must be hungry, so she boiled some white porridge again, thinking about letting He padded his stomach.

    After the medicine and porridge were all simmered, Ye Qing turned back to the bedroom, her eyes turned, but she didn't see the person who was supposed to be resting on the bed. She heard the sound of water rushing from the bathroom of the bedroom. Ye Qing Only then did he understand Mu Ziyi's whereabouts.

    He turned to the bathroom door, raised his hand and knocked on the door: "Mr. Mu, you can't get up now, it's best to lie down on the bed and rest.

    " Qing secretly sighed, after all, he was afraid that he could not handle it alone. If there was another accident at such a critical time, the child would definitely not be able to keep it, and if the child could not be kept, how could he survive!

    So he asked, "Do you need me to come in to help you?"

    It was silent for a while, before a low voice came: Come in. Ye Qing opened the

    door and went in, only to see steam in the bathroom, which was bigger than the bedroom in his own apartment. Mu Ziyi was only wearing a white bathrobe. Standing beside the round bathtub and pouring water, looking like he wanted to take a bath, the blood-stained clothes and trousers that he had withdrawn were thrown into the corner at will.

    Ye Qing walked to his side a few steps, stretched her arms around his waist, and noticed him Subconsciously, he leaned into his arms, thinking that he was really tired, and said, "If you want to take a bath, just call me over to help you, the ground is slippery here, what if...how can it be? "

    Mu Ziyi obviously didn't like his weak self. After he recovered, he broke off Ye Qinghuan's arm around his waist, moved it to the wall, and said, "No need, I can do it myself." A bit of arrogance.

    Ye Qing sighed: "What time is it now, please stop being stubborn."

    Mu Ziyi turned to look at Ye Qing in astonishment, some did not believe that this gentle and obedient young man in front of him would actually say such a thing "You said I'm... stubborn?"

    Ye Qing twitched the corners of his lips: "Why not? It's clear that I'm already very tired, but I still don't want to accept the help of others." He crouched in front of Mu Ziyi, holding him up with both palms. The belly said, "Although I promised you that after the child is born, I will never have any contact with him, but he is my child after all, and I also have a responsibility, please try to believe me, okay? ?"

    Mu Ziyi was silent again for a long time, his chest heaving up and down, as if his heart was very uneasy, he closed his eyes deeply, his eyelashes trembled slightly, and then he said in a low voice, "Okay." After a while, he said again, "I bleed before, my body... I'm not feeling well, I want to wash it."

    At this time, the water in the bathtub was ready, Ye Qing reached out and closed the water valve, tested the water temperature, and felt it was just right, so she carefully helped him into the bathtub, and made him sit in a comfortable position. He washed the dirt off his body with his own hands.

    During the period, except that the child in the belly seemed to sense the comfortable environment around him and stretched his hands and feet, causing Mu Ziyi to frown and groan, his left arm supported his body, and his right hand was stuck to his belly in circles to comfort him. Other things happen.

    It was not until he was safely returned to the bed that Ye Qing was greatly relieved. After leaving the bedroom for a while, he brought a bowl of white porridge and a bowl of anti-abortion pills. He first fed him the white porridge, and after a while, he took the medicine again.

    Seeing that his originally pale complexion had improved a lot, and that he slept peacefully on the bed, he packed up the bowl and spoon, drank a bowl of white porridge in the kitchen, and then turned back to the bedroom.

    At this moment, Mu Ziyi fell asleep with his eyes closed and his breathing steady. He had obviously fallen into a deep sleep. Judging from the curvature of the quilt, his palms should be overlapped on the top of his abdomen, in a gesture of protecting the child.

    When Ye Qing saw this, a slight smile appeared on the corner of his lips, and he sat gently on the sofa beside the big bed, leaning on the soft backrest and falling asleep. Before his consciousness disappeared, he sighed to 007 in his heart: " After wasting so much energy, I finally saved it!"

    007's tone was rare and gentle: "Be more serious in the future, otherwise, more difficulties will be ahead!"