18

Chapter 18 World One

    This way, Mu Ziyi didn't drive smoothly. Not only did his stomach hurt badly, but he was also very anxious. The hand holding the steering wheel kept shaking and slipped off the steering wheel several times.

    Halfway through the drive, the ominous premonition became stronger and stronger. I touched my trousers with one hand, looked up and saw that my hands were stained with blood, my heart felt tight, I bit my lip, and subconsciously clamped my legs. As if this would stop the blood from flowing down.

    At the same time, his stomach had tightened from the previous contraction, and gradually became hard. No matter how Mu Ziyi rubbed and stroked in a circle, he couldn't make it soft.

    In the end, he could only put one hand on the bottom of his abdomen, rubbing it up and down a few times from time to time, praying over and over again in his heart, good boy, hold on!

    Mu Ziyi worked hard to rush back, but Ye Qing, who was standing at the gate of the villa, could only be anxious. Hearing from 007 that Mu Ziyi's condition was getting worse and worse, Ye Qing had nothing to do except go around in circles.

    This righteous master is not in front of him, even if he has all kinds of means, he can't use it at all!

    About half an hour later, Mu Ziyi's car finally drove to the door, Ye Qing hurriedly went around to the driver's seat, opened the door, and found that he was in a very poor state, his face was as pale as paper, and only the underside of the car was almost bitten. Lips reddened.

    Seeing Ye Qing, Mu Ziyi finally felt more at ease, and moved his mouth slightly: "Ye Qing, hurry up...uh...child..."

    Ye Qing forced a calm smile at him, and said softly, "Don't worry, there is I'm here, and the child will be fine." Then, he gently loosened the seat belt for him, and opened the rear door, "Mr. Mu, it's too late to go home now, and it's not convenient for you to go back. I can only feel wronged in the back seat first."

    Mu Ziyi nodded lightly, let Ye Qing help him to the back seat, lie down on his side, and put a pillow under his hips to lighten his waist and abdomen. pressure.

    As soon as he left the driver's seat, Ye Qing's eyes were irritated by the blood in the crowd, and he scolded inwardly, Ji Tang was too ignorant of the importance of his actions, and he bleed so much, it can be seen that he hit Mu Ziyi's stomach at that time, using How much power.

    If it weren't for Ji Tang's ignorance of the truth, the person who slammed into the stomach of a pregnant person with such force would not be enough to describe him as a scumbag!

    After adjusting the heating in the car to a suitable temperature, Ye Qing closed the front door, entered the car through the rear door, closed the rear door again, and squatted in the middle of the front and rear seats.

    First, he took the pulse for Mu Ziyi, and the pulse was not optimistic. Then he unbuttoned his jacket and suit with a solemn expression, pushed up the beige sweater inside, and unbuttoned the bottom two buttons of his close-fitting shirt.

    After doing this, Mu Ziyi's bulging belly was fully exposed in front of Ye Qing's eyes. Ye Qing's palm was about to reach up to her belly when a cold hand suddenly grabbed her wrist.

    Ye Qing looked to the side along the arm, but saw that Mu Ziyi's eyes were clearly a bit reluctant, thinking that she didn't want to be touched by others.

    Ye Qing was stunned and explained patiently: "Mr. Mu, I need to massage a few acupoints between your waist and abdomen to protect the fetus. Besides, how can I know the actual condition of the child without touching your stomach.