78 (2)

Chapter 78 The Four Ends of the World (2)

    She didn't know how to move, and scolded with a smile: "She won't eat you again, so why is she afraid of this?"

    Seeing that he was barely pulling the corners of his lips, he finally changed his posture clumsily, and Ye Qing returned to Hongming's side , to help him deliver the placenta and wipe it clean.

    After all the cooking, a lot of time has passed, and the time he can stay is only one hour, which is half an hour.

    He quietly hid the dagger that had cut off the umbilical cord in his sleeve and said with a smile, "Okay, everything is over now, and I'm going to fulfill my promise."

    Then, under the silent gaze of Hong Ming and Yang Yao, he walked out In the room, he came alone between the two opposing teams.

    He didn't say anything, just glanced at Tang Yang and other old guys who were looking at him, and wiped his neck with a speed that no one could stop, blood sprayed from his neck, and his weak hand could no longer hold the dagger. .

    The body fell to the ground, splashing a cloud of dust.

    By the time Hongming was keenly aware of the strangeness, he ignored the body he had just given birth, ignored Yang Yao's stop, reluctantly put on a robe, and rushed out with the child in his arms, it was already too late.

    In the original book, during the final battle between the demons, it was Hongming who went to the main altar of the demon sect and met the original owner. After coming out, he returned to the Du'e Temple to retreat, and he was never born again in his life.

    At that time, the original owner also committed suicide in front of Hong Ming, and took away all the senior leaders of the Demon Sect.

    When delivering Hong Ming's birth, Ye Qing was thinking about how she should leave. This place is surrounded by people, so she will definitely not be able to leave, and disappearing out of thin air is also not desirable. Only by suicide can you maximize the benefits.

    When everyone in the Demon Sect saw their leader commit suicide in public, their arrogance suddenly diminished, and several high-level lives were pinched in Ye Qing's hands. Ye Qing's death meant that they had no way to survive.  

     In the chaos, no one noticed that Hong Ming, who was holding the child, took Ye Qing's body from the crowd. When they remembered to look for Ye Qing's body, they couldn't find it.    

    Four years later.

    At the foot of the mountain of Du'e Temple, a young monk in plain white robes looked up at the temple on the top of the mountain, with a distant vision and the same piety as before.

    The only difference was that he held a little girl in a pink dress in his hand. She looked a little thin, but her delicate little face was so cute. Although she was still young, she could see what the future would be like. .

    Her voice was glutinous: "Daddy, is this right here?" Her big eyes like purple grapes were full of curiosity.

    The monk leaned over and picked up the little girl, tapped her little nose, and said with a smile, "Yes, this is where Daddy used to live. Didn't Chan'er always want to come and see?" The

    little girl wrinkled her nose and skillfully put The little short hand wrapped around the monk's neck: "It's so deserted here, and Chan'er doesn't like it. Chan'er wants to go back to Uncle Yang, and there is little brother to play with." What the

    little girl didn't say is that once Uncle Yang took her with her. I went to a very fun place, there was ice everywhere, and there was a person frozen in the ice!

    She was thinking about going to play again, but Uncle Yang told her not to tell her father, otherwise she wouldn't take her there.

    The monk glanced at the temple on the top of the mountain again, and he followed the little girl's mind. He hugged her and turned away. Although he only took a few steps, he had actually walked a few miles away.

    Ye Chan was in poor health when she was first born, so she had to provide her inner strength and take care of her from time to time.

    Hong Ming took her to live in Yangyao's mansion for a long time. The situation improved in the past two years, so he occasionally took her out for a walk. The day before yesterday, she said that she wanted to see where her father grew up, so he brought her here. She felt boring. , wants to go back again, he naturally wants to obey her.

    Although he is a man, he also has a heart of love for his daughter. Chan'er was born prematurely and weak, which was his fault in the past. Now, no matter how much he loves him, he can't be too much.

    He took the ebony bead from his wrist, put it into Ye Chan's arms, and hugged the little girl even tighter to block the rushing wind for her. As long as his Chan'er grows up safely, he will suffer The rivers and lakes slander, and never return to the commonplace. In this life, I must serve in front of the Buddha, pray for Chan'er, and also for... and for her other father...

    Now, he is the real one who has no regrets...