87

Chapter 87 World V

    Ye Qing took out the jade talisman and input spiritual power to listen to the sound transmission inside.

    "You also came to the chaotic battlefield?"

    Ye Qing thought for a while, and then sent a voice transmission back: "I was thrown into the demon clan in the secret realm before, and then entered this place, and I was planning to return to the human clan through the chaotic battlefield." Thinking of Master Ye Zheng, he again He said, "Is my master here now? Although I sent out the sound transmission to my master before, there was no response."

    He couldn't reveal the fact that 007 locked Ye Zheng's position at any time . One or two of their own behavior to cover up.

    It didn't take long for Jing Xuan's voice to come from the jade talisman again: "Daoist Cang Lei is indeed at the station now, and he can't get out of it for a while." The voice seemed to pause before continuing, "Well, you Find a place to hide nearby, and I'll come to look for you right away."

    Ye Qing didn't quite understand: "How did you find me?"

    Only two words came from the talisman: "Jade talisman."

    Ye Qing looked carefully at the item in her hand. Jasper Spirit Talisman, could it be that this jade talisman also has a positioning function? This kind of thing is not easy to get, and the price is not cheap, what is the meaning of Jingxuan giving it to himself easily...

    Ye Qing didn't think about it for too long, maybe the real monarch has a lot of money and can easily throw a bunch of them. But not all Nascent Soul True Monarchs are like his master, a pauper.

    Following what Jing Xuan said, he found a remote and hard-to-detect place to hide at the edge, created a hidden formation around him, and waited for Jing Xuan to come.

    The demon clan's resident, Xiao Wu, who returned from the clan elders, noticed that brother fox didn't even say hello, so he quietly left, fell to the ground, and didn't return to his senses for a long time.

    ******

    Jing Xuan is worthy of being the True Monarch Yuanying. He is very fast, but he found Ye Qing's hiding place in half a day.

    After removing the protective cover, Jingxuan quickly glanced at the person in front of him without a trace, and confirmed that he was intact. Then he breathed a sigh of relief, but when asked why he was relieved, he didn't say much, and this time it was true. He came to pick him up at the request of a fellow Taoist.

    The last time I went to the secret realm from Daozong, I sat on Qingyang's white jade spirit boat. Jingxuan's flying spirit tool was an irregularly shaped piece of floating ice. The top was extremely cold, and it was made of precious arctic black ice.

    As soon as Ye Qing stood on the flying spirit tool, the whole person was shivering from the cold. He only thought that people with ice attribute spirit roots were too strange, and the living things were made so cold. He was fine by himself. If you occasionally accept someone else, that person who is accepted will be really hard to deal with.

    Fortunately, Jing Xuan looked cold, but his mind was much more delicate than Ye Zheng. Seeing that Ye Qing was not in a good state, he naturally added a protective cover to him.

    Ye Qing was instantly refreshed, and the door was lost for a while: "It's still true monarch, you are considerate of the younger generation, my master has no such thoughts."

    Jing Xuan heard the words and was stunned again, what happened to him? Before someone took his flying spirit tool, he had never been so careful that over time, no one was willing to rub his flying spirit tool.