37

Chapter 37 The World II

    They still returned by boat. The specifications of the passenger boat were the same as the one they came from. Wen Heng lived in the inner room, and Ye Qing lived in the outer room.

    When the boat passed through a dense forest, it was already midnight.

    In a trance, dozens of bright lights lit up in the forest, flickering and flickering. It was such a late night again, and at first glance, it was terrifying.

    As the light moved towards the shore, the terrifying thing finally revealed its mystery. Dozens of bright lights were dozens of torches, which were being held by a group of men with knives dressed in green forests.

    The leader was a rugged man with a tall stature and a scar on his right cheek. It looked like an old injury, and it was even more strange in the erratic firelight.

    Dozens of other men formed a semicircle around him.

    He stepped on the bank of the river and shouted loudly towards the passenger boat: "Listen to the people inside, we only need Wen Heng, we won't kill anyone!" He shouted three times in a row.

    All the passengers in the passenger ship were awakened by this sudden sound, and they all knew that they had encountered a thief. All of a sudden, they panicked, and the passengers in the Chase shop huddled together and whispered.

    "Who

    is Wen Heng?" "Which one is Wen Heng?"

    "Goddamn, hurry up and stand up!"

    ...

    These flat-headed people only know that they live peacefully in this world, few people know, when the court is Taifu His name is called Wen Heng, and it is even more unexpected that this high-ranking Taifu is sitting on the same boat with them, and at the same time, he also has a military marshal in the world.

    All the boatmen on the boat ran to the deck and gathered around the boss of the boat. With the help of the cook, they killed only a dozen people. How could they have done anything better than the murderous and tall grandfathers on the shore.

    As for escaping, there is no need to think about it. Since they can come out to rob the passenger ship, it can be seen that they are all good players who are familiar with water. If they escape and are caught again, their lives will definitely not be guaranteed.

    The captain of the boat stomped his feet anxiously on the deck, and he was unlucky in his heart. He had traveled this route no less than a hundred times.

    At this moment, a ten-year-old guy who looked quite clever reacted quickly and said, "Don't they want Wen Heng? Third uncle, it's over if we hand over this person, and one person will be exchanged for the lives of the ship's crew. , I think it's worth it!" The boss of the boat is the third oldest at home, and the younger boatmen call him the third uncle.

    This time, other boatmen also joined in.     "That's right, they're here for this man. If it wasn't for him, how

    could we have encountered this.

    "

The passenger, who was poking his head and shrugging, sighed in a rather decadent manner, walked back to the room quickly, took out the registered roster, licked his index finger, and turned the pages one by one.

    But I turned it over several times, but I didn't see the word Wen Heng. I thought that when I got on the boat, I didn't register my real name. This kind of thing is normal. At the time, it became a reminder.