43

Chapter 43 The World II

    The barracks are no better than the capital. Here, training and fighting is the top priority. Compared with that, everything else has to be put in the back row.

    Although Ye Qing is the head coach, his life style is not as extravagant as when he was in the capital. Wen Heng needed to raise his baby in his tent, so he asked people to set up another bed beside Wen Heng's couch, and sleep at night. On this new couch.

    After a few days, Wen Heng gradually felt something unusual. He found that Ye Qing in the military camp seemed to be a different person. The two of them, aside from preparing medicine for him every day and taking care of his body, spent other time either training on the school grounds, mingling with the soldiers, or rushing to the battlefield with the sound of horns.

    Ye Qing was busy with work and could not take care of Wen Heng all the time, so he sent two soldiers to wait outside the tent, waiting for Wen Heng to send him. The same goes for getting out of bed and lying in bed giving orders.

    Wen Heng didn't want to use Ye Qing's people. One night, he rarely opened a golden mouth to discuss with Ye Qing, asking him to replace the waiting person with the banned army he brought.

    Ye Qing nodded irrevocably, and asked if he was referring to two casually, or did he already have a specific candidate in mind?

    Wen Heng called out two names, and Ye Qing sent someone to call the two of them to take a look. They looked familiar. Thinking about it carefully, it was the night when the accident happened and two of the people who lifted the overturned carriage up. One, one of them, was the one who wanted to climb into the carriage to investigate and was caught by himself. This person was named Zhou Cheng, and the other was his brother, Zhou Kun.

    Wen Heng went north this time, considering that his belly was getting bigger and concealed, he didn't bring any of his followers with him, but some things always needed someone to do it, so he chose two people who were pleasing to the eye among the guards in the same group. Do some errands on weekdays.

    Zhou Cheng and Zhou Kun are brothers of the same mother. Zhou Cheng is smart and Zhou Kun is honest. The two have complementary personalities, a close relationship, a clean family, and no background. This time they can be too important for Mrs. Fu. Being around him is simply a good thing that grandpa and grandma can't think of, so this level of loyalty is unquestionable.

    Wen Heng was not protected well that night, causing the carriage to overturn and the adult in a coma. After arriving at the barracks, the two of them were in a state of dread. Safety, they couldn't sleep well, and couldn't eat well, until they were summoned again and told them to wait for Lord Wen's orders outside General Zhenbei's tent, and then they put their hearts back in their stomachs.

    Wen Heng felt unwell in his stomach and lay on the couch for several days. He was fed soup and water by Ye Qing for several days. He was not allowed until the blood in the back stopped completely and the abdominal cramps gradually disappeared. Every day I sit on the couch for a while, but I am still not allowed to move around.

    It is said that people have to bow their heads when they are under the eaves. Since Ye Qing lost his temper that day, Wen Heng has come to understand that now he is temporarily at a disadvantage, and he should not fight against that person. action will be more convenient.

    Therefore, in the past few days, the atmosphere in the tent was relatively harmonious, and there was no more tension that day.

    Sometimes, Wen Heng would ask Zhou Cheng to see Ye Qing's military training.