53

Chapter 53 World Three

    When Ye Qing and Xiao Ze were recording the show, the scandals about the two on the Internet were also intensifying, and the top three hot searches on Le Bo were still not replaced.

    Simon put his hands on his hips and spittle, commanding the team to fight against the Sunspot Marines. He was so busy that he didn't even have time to drink a cup of tea. It looked like a financial war that cost tens of millions in minutes.

    The official blog of the "Love Challenge" program team released a few photos of Ye Qing helping Xiao Ze with luggage in time, which immediately caused another wave of blood and blood, and also greatly increased the popularity of the program. It is conceivable that when the program is broadcast, what will it be like? A crowded scene.

    Lemon Taiwan is the most hyped.

    That night, after the end of the day's recording, Ye Qing and Xiao Ze lay on both sides of the big red bed with a big red quilt in the middle, each brushing Lebo.

    At that time, it was not full of praise, and the sunspots were hired by others, and some of the words were especially ugly. The dirty water from the big pot was poured on Xiao Ze, and Ye Qing was also affected.

    Fortunately, the fighting power of the fans and passers-by is still there, and Simon's counterattack is also strong. The overall situation is still in their favor.

    It's just that I don't know where to start, there is a wave of marriage urging in the comments, and everyone said that they are waiting for Xiao Ze and Ye Qing to get married!

    Once this wave of craze appeared, it quickly swept through Le Bo.

    The two parties were lying on the side of the happy bed alone, looking at each other.

    After a while, Ye Qing's cheeks gradually turned bright red, and she didn't even dare to look at Xiao Ze.

    Looking at him like this, Xiao Ze only felt irritated, but this person really did what he said, even if he was very reluctant, he did his best to take care of him, even if he didn't need it.

    The more he thought about it, the more upset he felt. Xiao Ze simply put down his phone and found a comfortable position to sleep. He just assumed that there was no other person in the marriage room. In addition, after the toss all day, he was indeed a little tired, and he fell asleep after a while. past.

    Ye Qing didn't go to bed earlier than Xiao Ze. She looked sideways at the person whose breathing gradually became steady. After thinking about it, she stood up and gently covered Xiao Ze with the only quilt on the bed. Then she lay back on her side and opened it. Le Bo's trumpet, after switching to several hot marriage urging states in a row, pursed his lips and smiled, put down his phone, and fell asleep sweetly.     Half-dreaming and half-awake, Ye Qing murmured to 007

    : "I feel like I'm about to become schizophrenic. Although the original owner of this world has a simple personality, it's not easy to do it."

The dawn is just ahead! Go!"

    Ye Qing couldn't help but complain: "Speaking such words in such a tone, you have no passion at all, Qi, you are a little out of character." Then, smacking her lips, her thoughts gradually blurred.

    When Xiao Ze woke up the next day, he felt that his state was different from when he fell asleep. He was covered with the quilt that was originally a "demarcation line", and was startled by the corner of the quilt. He clearly remembered that before going to bed, he No quilt cover.