77

Chapter 77 World Four

    Hong Ming stared at Ye Qing for a while before he said, "The poor monk knows that the donor is not bad in nature." His eyes were calm and magnanimous, revealing a kind of university question with insight into world affairs.

    Ye Qing didn't dare to look at Hong Ming for a moment, he shook his head and chuckled to cover himself up, and laughed, the chuckle turned into a laugh inexplicably, sarcasm and self-deprecating when he spoke: "Holy monk, I hope you Remember this sentence firmly, and don't regret it in the future!"

    After speaking, Ye Qing walked back to the pharmacy with a smile. round test.

    Yang Yao and Hong Ming only rested for half a day, and then went out again after lunch. This time, Ye Qing didn't even look away from the herbs and let them act.

    Because he knew that with Yang Yao there, Hong Ming would definitely not have an accident.

    Last night, Hongming was eager to find Yang Yao, and Ye Qing was eager to prepare the antidote. He didn't pay too much attention to the corpses and patients in the city. He just brought three people in from the city gate as the testers.

    At this time, after a rough repair, their vitality has recovered, and they will start to clean up the mess in the city. If they need to be treated, they will be brought back to the pharmacy for placement. Those who need to be buried will be moved to the outside of the city for burning and burial.

    Few of ordinary people dare to come to Liuzhou to walk around, so all these things have to be done by Yang Yao and Hongming.

    The corpse will rot for a long time. It is not beneficial to the current epidemic situation. Other diseases may occur, or it may be contaminated by animals and spread to other places. Therefore, it is particularly important to dispose of the corpse as soon as possible.

    The number of people who died of the disease in Liuzhou was numerous, and the corpses were all over the city. All those who could leave had already left, and apart from the corpses, there were only patients who were dying.

    Yang Yao and Hong Ming worked hard for nearly half a month before they dragged all the corpses out of the city and burned them in batches. The patients who survived until now have all been placed in the pharmacy and the inn next door, a total of about 100. people.

    Fortunately, there are several young adults with good physical fitness among these people. Although they are sick, they still have the ability to move.

    It is only by relying on these people that we can take care of the patients' daily food and drink. Otherwise, Ye Qing alone would not be able to take care of these many things.

    Time passed quickly, but the antidote had never been developed.

    Ye Qing has become a little anxious from the original, and his temper has become more and more strange and unpredictable, not only because of imitating the original owner's character, but in his heart, watching hundreds of survivors gradually die, and now only half of them are left. , his guilt grew stronger.

    In my spare time, I also thought about it, if I hadn’t let the old guys of the Demon Cult’s poison attack plan, or if they knew of the anomaly here, they would have rushed over immediately, wouldn’t the situation have become so bad?

    Ye Qing couldn't find the answer, just as he couldn't develop an antidote to the symptoms. Sometimes, those people got better after taking the medicine, but it got worse the next day.

    Ye Qing thought about it, and always felt that there was only a thin layer of veil, but he couldn't find the key point. It was because of this that he became more and more manic-depressed. After arriving, he didn't even say a word. Now, all day long in the pharmacy research.