75

Chapter 75 World Four

    Continuing on the road the next day, neither of them mentioned what happened last night, as if it was just a deep dream.

    However, at noon, Ye Qing was eating the dry steamed buns in her hand, and the more she ate it, the more unpleasant it became. She suddenly turned her head to the carriage and asked, "Did you lead me here on purpose?"

    Hong Ming didn't answer, and Ye Qing didn't either. Pressing and shaking his head, he stuffed the last mouthful of steamed buns into his mouth and swung his horsewhip to speed up the carriage.

    In the carriage, Hong Ming's hand breaking the steamed buns paused for a moment, but soon resumed his previous actions.

    When the carriage approached the city near Liuzhou, Ye Qing found that the gate of the city was closed and refused to allow anyone to enter or leave. Doors, some are dying, lying on the ground dying.

    Even here has become like this, you can imagine how tragic Liuzhou City must be!     Ye Qing parked the carriage not far behind a big tree, lifted the curtain and said, "We're almost there, look at the situation outside, do you still insist on going to Liuzhou

    ?"

The sight of this made him stunned for a long time, but after many years of walking in the rivers and lakes, he has seen a lot of natural disasters.

    He returned to the carriage and re-sit in a cross-legged position, and said, "Go. If Brother Yang is still in Liuzhou, maybe he will have a look." After he finished speaking, he closed his eyes, put his hands together on his chest, and opened and closed his lips. Start chanting.

    Ye Qing's eyes narrowed slightly, but he didn't stop Hong Ming anymore. He pulled his horse to turn around and chose to take a detour from a farther distance. If he drove directly through the refugee group, the carriage would definitely be surrounded by refugees, which would not only delay the journey, but also Both he and Hongming are at risk of being infected.

    Although he is armed with martial arts, his resistance is stronger, and the top-tier masters are almost invulnerable to all kinds of poisons, but he himself is second-rate in terms of internal strength, in addition to his skills in medicine and lightness. The more power he lost, and now he was pregnant for more than six months, it meant that his internal strength was less than 40%, and it was impossible to resist such a strong epidemic.

    At this time, you can only take care of yourself first, and then talk about other things.

    The disputes in the rivers and lakes are originally the affairs of the people in the martial arts. The old guys of the Demon Sect involved innocent people this time.

    ******

    dark village.

    Cheng Fei was frightened by the Hongming incident for many days and did not dare to go out. At the same time, with the news about the epidemic in Liuzhou, she became more and more uneasy.

    Originally, she just wanted to create a turmoil in Liuzhou in the name of the demon sect, so that the leader of the alliance could be successfully led there.

    Who knows that the Demon Sect really took this opportunity to make trouble in Liuzhou again, and now it has caused such a serious epidemic, and the civilians have been killed and injured countless times.

    However, with so many people in the right path running out, how could the leader of the alliance disappear without a trace?

    And Ah Ping, it's been so many days, and Ah Ping has no news. If he ran out of Liuzhou with the Demon Sect, it would be impossible for him not to hear any news. Then, he died in Liuzhou?