7

Chapter 7 World One

    I don't know if it was destined in the dark, or if 007 did something wrong when Ye Qing didn't know it. Just after the lunch break, the supervisor handed him a document in a kraft paper bag and asked him to run three times immediately. On the tenth floor, the chairman's secretary's office is handed over to Secretary-General Lin.

    Ye Qing had never been to the 30th floor before, and after thinking about it, she asked, what does Secretary-General Lin look like, so as not to admit his mistake when he goes up, and lose the face of the department.

    The supervisor covered his mouth and smiled, and secretly turned to him and told him that Secretary-General Lin was very recognizable, with a beautiful face, but he was dressed like Shi Tai Mie. The one who was stern, she must be right.

    After listening to the supervisor's description, Ye Qing looked at him in surprise, but only got a tacit look in his eyes.

    Yes, this is the man!

    Ye Qing responded quickly, and immediately adjusted her expression to the same tacit understanding. Then, amid the indiscernible praise from the supervisor, she turned around and went out and went straight to the 30th floor.

    Even if the supervisor didn't explain clearly, Ye Qing would not read the documents in the kraft paper bag. He was just an intern running errands, and he knew his duty before he could get in touch with more things.

    The company's elevator can go directly from the first floor to the 30th floor, which is very convenient. There are not too many people working during the working hours. It didn't take too long, and Ye Qing had already reached the 30th floor.

    After exiting the elevator and turning right, it was the secretary's office. Ye Qing's eyesight was very good. He continued to look past the secretary's office. He clearly saw the sign that said "Chairman's Office".

    At this time, Mu Ziyi should be there, this thought quickly flashed through Ye Qing's mind.

    However, in any case, he still had to finish the business first. After looking at the words on the door number, he tidied up his clothes and walked to the door.

    Although the door was open, Ye Qing raised his hand and knocked on the door. He didn't really enter until someone called to come in.

    The secretary's office was very busy, with the phone ringing, talking, printer, and keyboard tapping incessantly. Looking around, there were nearly twenty people sitting.

    Ye Qing stood by the door and looked around, and found exactly the Secretary-General Lin described by the supervisor. There was no other reason, but the features were too distinct.

    Passing over the chairman's secretaries who were so busy that they could barely touch the ground, Ye Qing quickly came to Lin Lu's workstation, who was sitting at the innermost position.

    "Secretary-General, this is sent to you by Director Shen of the daily FMCG department." He put the document bag in his hand on Lin Lu's desk.

    Lin Lu, who had just finished putting together the game plan for "Phantom Space" and was about to send it to the chairman's office, made a move, and quickly glanced at the job number plate hanging on Ye Qing's chest, took out the document from the cowhide file bag and glanced at it. , then put the documents back, stood up, took another document on the desk, put on high heels, carrying two documents, walked neatly out of the office door, took two steps, suddenly He turned around and said, "You wait here first." After saying this, he continued to send the documents.

    Ye Qing thought that she could go back to the department after sending the documents, but because of Lin Lu's words, she could only hold her heart slightly, and stood there bored, without daring to glance at the office, for fear of seeing some secrets in this office. Xin go, some people say he is unruly.

    On Lin Lu's side, he entered Mu Ziyi's office familiarly and put two documents on his desk: "Mr. Mu, this is the plan you want, and the other one is from the FMCG department. Just sent over, last quarter's financial statement."

    "Daily FMCG?" Mu Ziyi, who saw the document, repeated it softly, if he remembered correctly...

    After a while, he raised his eyes and asked, "Come here. Who is the person who sent the documents?"

    Lin Lu is very professional, and quickly said the information he saw on the artificial number plate: "It's an intern, his name is Ye Qing."

    "Ye Qing?" Muzi Wing volume slightly increased, is it really such a coincidence? He found out from the employee system in the morning that the intern Ye Qing was indeed in the fast-moving consumer goods department. That's why he asked the question just now. It was just a casual question. After all, the probability that the person who sent the document is the person he thought It was too young, but after asking, it was really him, "Has he gone back? Call someone here."

    This is not a question, but an order!

    Lin Lu was well aware of this, so she replied, "He's still waiting at my place, let him come over immediately."

    Mu Ziyi calmly put his gaze back on the document and nodded: "Yeah."

    Lin Lu, who had left the chairman's office, was once again surprised by Mu Ziyi's unusual behavior. On the other hand, he was secretly glad that he had allowed the intern who sent the documents to stay, which was quite prescient.

    Feeling that someone entered the door and gradually walked towards him, Mu Ziyi's heart wasn't completely without turbulence, but after venting in the morning, he was able to control his emotions at this time. On the document, he said casually: "Your supervisor is too simple, so an intern will send such an important thing?"

    He hadn't heard an echo for a long time, and Mu Ziyi's tone became a little heavier: "Speak." He still didn't lift his head, and his eyes were still on the document, but only he knew the contents of the document, and he didn't read a word of it.

    This time, the visitor finally spoke: "Mr. Mu, I don't know the content of the document, I... I'm not a person who peeps at privacy and talks too much. If you are worried about the content of the document being leaked, you can rest assured. "

    That's the voice! Do not spy on privacy? Not talkative?

    Mu Ziyi almost laughed angrily, if Ye Qing wasn't such a person, he really couldn't imagine who was.

    So, after this brief conversation, the entire office fell silent again.