36

Chapter 36 The World II

    Both of them knew what happened that night, but tacitly did not mention it again.

    Wen Ming came back the next day, and Wen Heng still took him, running around all day long, never returning home until it was dark.

    While Ye Qing was sleeping, in addition to learning about Wen Heng's movements from 007, she couldn't resist 007's constant noise, and walked diligently to the Qin Lou Chu Pavilion.

    According to his original idea, he would go to these places symbolically a few times to see the world, and at the same time, let others not see the flaws. I don't know why, but no matter how good-looking the beauties are, if they can't eat when they see it, it's better not to watch and go back to sleep.

    However, 007 mocked Ye Qing and asked if he was dissatisfied with the fact that he was always released into various worlds after the fact. Ye Qing made two "hehe" inexplicably, and forcibly replaced the gentle court lady with the one in the building. The prostitute, the prostitute was also a generation of beauty when he was young. He was good at singing and dancing, but when he was old, he changed his career and became a prostitute. As long as he gave enough money, the prostitute would really go into battle in person. .

    His romantic actions naturally did not escape Wen Heng's eyes.

    However, if the two die, it is a cooperative relationship. If there is no meat in the stomach, at the critical moment of the investigation of the salt administration, they must be fighting to the death.

    Even with this piece of meat, Ye Qing followed his promise and never intervened. The undercurrent was surging in private, but it never stopped. With such a big piece of fat in the salt industry, there were not a few people in the Jiangnan officialdom. Although Wen Heng was a Acting in secret, after all, he missed a few traces.

    Just as the exam started in Autumn, Wen Heng simply revealed his identity and swaggered around the exam room, confounding the officials who had been guilty of thieves.

    After all, the chief examiner personally invigorated the rural examination, which is not without precedent in the past dynasties, and this is also the case in this dynasty.

    As soon as this smoke/bomb was released, it temporarily stabilized the guilty person who was preparing to act secretly, and also gave Wen Heng a chance to collect the final evidence.

    After the township examination, the students walked out of the examination room with a bewildered expression and went home to sleep in a daze, but the examiners began to intensively review the examination papers to determine the final list of candidates, as well as the candidates for Xie Yuan and Ya Yuan.

    After a series of things were done, on the day of Zhang Bang, Wen Heng had already obtained evidence of embezzlement of salt money by Jiangnan officials. On the small ledger, every sum of money was clearly recorded. When he returned to Beijing to investigate, No one escaped.

    At the same time, Wen Heng's lower abdomen has bulged slightly, but now that the month is not old, as soon as he wears the shirt and the belt is looser, he can't see it.

    The matter in Jiangnan came to an end, and when Ye Qing went to Wen Heng's room to take care of his health once a night, the two discussed to return to Beijing the next day.

    Wen Heng knew that the ledger in his hand was a hot potato, and he had to deal with it as soon as possible, otherwise, he didn't know when it would devour himself.

    Ye Qing's attitude towards this matter is very casual. As long as Wen Heng's body is in good condition, everything will be fine, and the time to return to Beijing is left to Wen Heng's decision.

    After the negotiation was over, Ye Qing had just stepped out of Wen Heng's room, but she heard the man sitting in the room softly say: "General, these days, I must have forgotten to return."

    Ye Qing's lips twitched, turned and asked with a smile: Why did Ji Ping say this?"

    Wen Heng also smiled and said, "The women in the south of the Yangtze River are very charming and beautiful, and they are very different from the capital. Blame me in my heart."

    Ye Qing laughed three times before saying, "It's okay, with Ji Ping here, how can those vulgar fans catch your eye? Don't worry, Ji Ping, I'm just playing with them." Having said that, his eyes fell on Wen Heng. When he closed the door, he saw him frown from the crack of the door, his waist was straight, and he knocked on the lower back with a fist.

    In the past few days, he had to deal with the examiners, evaluate the examination papers, and deal with the account books secretly, which really made Wen Heng tired.

    If it was in the past, when he was still pregnant, he would be able to handle one more thing. Now that I think about it, my body is really different when I am pregnant. It is easy to get tired, lethargic, and even controlling emotions takes more time. big heart.

    However, because of this, he avoided the intervention of that person, and brought him a lot of convenience, which was a gain and a loss.

    Ye Qing's side, not far from the guest room, Ye Rong greeted him.

    Ye Qing slowly paced towards her room, as if strolling in the garden-style courtyard in the south of the Yangtze River, and asked him, "What's the matter?"

    Ye Rong whispered close to Ye Qing's ear. a few words.

    After hearing this, Ye Qing paused, frowned at first, and then gave him an order: "No matter what method you use, hold Wen Ming to me, and find a place to hide yourself, no matter what happens during the period. Don't act rashly on things, and return to Beijing after five days. If you receive any news at that time...you can act cheaply. Remember, you must not act in advance, otherwise, you will have good fruits to eat."

    Ye Rong hesitated: "Then your safety..."

    Ye Qing smiled and flicked a finger on his forehead: "It's your own general's intention to let you do this. As for my safety, I need you to worry about it? Okay, do something. Let's go."

    Seeing Ye Rong leading the order to retreat, Ye Qing showed an inexplicable insidious smile on his face, Zheng worry had no bargaining chips to add, and this was automatically brought to the door, how could he not have such a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity Make good use of it.

    Knowing his thoughts, 007 sneered: "If you do this, you won't be afraid of taking it off?"

    However, Ye Qing felt that the plan was flawless. After this incident, if Wen Heng could not be taken down, he would take the surname of 007!

    "If you don't enter the tiger's den, you won't get any tiger sons, so please do it!"

    On the road the next day, Wen Ming and Ye Rong were not there, leaving only Ye Qing and Wen Heng.

    Wen Heng didn't ask, Ye Qing didn't ask, and still according to the original plan, take the carriage to the pier when it came, board the boat and head north, but without the driver, Ye Qing can only be a coachman himself.

    This coachman can't do it in vain. As he drove, he turned his head and said, "Ji Ping, there is no one else in this world except you who has this honor." By the way, let Wen Heng take his favor, why not do it .

    Inside the car, Wen Heng sat on several layers of soft cushions, leaning against the wall of the car with his eyes closed, speechless for a long time.

    When Ye Qing thought that Wen Heng would not respond to her, she heard a voice from inside the carriage: "Then thank you General."

    Ye Qing shook her head and smiled, and was speechless all the way.