48

Chapter 48 World Three

    The questions from the reporters are quite normal, what did Mr. Ye Qing graduate from, what made you interested in music, what was your mental journey when you composed the soundtrack for the film, and why did the director entrust this task to you? Newbies, etc.

    Ye Qing follows Director Lin's previous care, everything is one thing, and two things are two. The consequences of doing so will inevitably expose his identity. Everyone heard him say that he is the younger brother of Ye Huai, the president of Xingyao Group. I am relieved about some things, but his real talent has already been shown in the soundtrack of the film, so those rumors that he got this opportunity through relationships, etc., are not as serious as imagined.

    Seeing that the media reporters were almost asking, the host adjusted her skirt and was about to step forward to announce that today's screening session was over, suddenly, a voice in the audience shouted: "Let Xiao Ze and Ye Qing Let's take a photo together!"

    As soon as these words came out, thousands of waves were immediately aroused, and the reporters seemed to react suddenly and asked Xiao Ze to take a photo with Ye Qing.

    Director Lin Han didn't say anything, he waved to Xiao Ze with a smile and motioned for him to come on stage. He took a few steps back and stood with the host.

    Ye Qing then stood on the stage in a daze, watching Xiao Ze stride onto the stage and stand beside him. Although the expression on his face was still aloof, Ye Qing could see that he There was a look of impatience in his eyes.

    However, no matter how impatient they were, there was nothing they could do. When the two of them stood side by side, the cameras in the hands of the reporters flickered again and again, and from time to time there was a sound.

    "What's the matter, these two are so eye-catching standing together!"

    "Inexplicably, I feel that they are a good match!"

    "It feels like a match made in heaven."

    "I don't care, I'm sure about this couple!" I

    felt the breath around me but It was getting colder and colder, but Ye Qing felt a little relieved. His golden finger took effect!

    In fact, not long after the stumbling conversation with Xiao Ze that time, he asked 007 to use the golden finger and put a CP halo on him and Xiao Ze, so that others only need to see him and Xiao Ze standing. When they are together, they will feel that these two people are inexplicably suitable. However, this halo has no effect on the two parties involved. Otherwise, even Ye Qing himself has been recruited. How can the future tasks be carried out.

    So, when everyone thinks that the two of them are very suitable, I am afraid that only Xiao Ze thinks about keeping a distance from him!

    Ye Qing had thought carefully about using the only golden finger on it.

    This world is different from other worlds. It is only natural for twins to marry a man and have children. Xiao Ze himself is a public figure, so he does not need it, and it is difficult to hide the pregnancy. You know, fans have insight. time is incomparable.

    Xiao Ze has not announced his twin status before, so his acting has always been biased towards the tough guy type. Now he is pregnant, and when he can't hide it, his future stardom will definitely be greatly affected. With this CP The halo can minimize this impact, because the fact that the two of them are together is recognized by the public.

    After giving birth to a child and taking care of your body, when you come back, you only need to change the way of acting and play a more elegant and gentle role, and the impact will not be too big. Anyway, the acting skills are here, and there is always a place for him in the entertainment industry. .