62

Chapter 62 The Three Ends of the World

    After the eighth month of pregnancy, a weekly obstetric examination is required as required. Because of Xiao Ze's previous accident, both of them attached great importance to the obstetric examination, for fear that some omissions would delay the unborn child.

    But during this time, it was the time when the fans on both sides were the most violent.

    The villa complex where Xiao Ze and Yang Min live can only be bought by the rich or expensive, and the corresponding security will be very strict, and the idle people are not allowed to enter.

    The paparazzi can't enter the community, they can only squat outside to monitor day and night. Anything that makes a fuss can get a hot search, and grabbing exclusive headlines is even hotter.

    Often, as soon as the car leaves the gate of the community, there are reports on Weibo, and the content is full of speculations. In the eyes of the media, attracting attention is the key. As for the real purpose of the main owner, it is not that important.

    Xiao Ze is physically inconvenient. He seldom leaves the community except for the maternity check-up. He needs to walk around. He will only be accompanied by Ye Qing and stroll around the villa yard and the community for a few laps.

    This is nothing, the residents in the community are not gossip people. If you meet someone with a familiar face, say hello, chat casually, and nod to each other if you don't know well.    

     But Ye Qing needs to take care of Xiao Ze. After getting his driver's license quickly, he has to go out to buy shopping almost every other day. The chance of being photographed by the paparazzi increases exponentially.    

      Therefore, Ye Qing's probability of being on the hot search during this period has increased several times than usual, and it is not a hot search that he bought on purpose, but a joint push by good people from all sides.    

      What's funny is that he is obviously a musician, but he always runs hot searches because of his virtuousness, thoughtfulness, etc., and so on. For a while, the trend suddenly changed to "Ye Qing - a good man"!   

      Inexplicably, he has established himself as a good family man!    

      Many big V bloggers have compiled a summary of his recent whereabouts based on the revelations. Markets - supermarkets - cooking training classes - hospitals, these places often go back and forth, and finally come to a conclusion -

    Female blogger: It's him, it's him, it's him! I want to marry, I want to marry, I want to marry very much! Happiness, happiness, Xiao Ze is so happy!

    Male blogger: I was pinched by my partner again last night! I want to cry, I want to cry, I want to cry! Learn, learn, must learn!

    After this wave of wind blows, there are kitchenware companies, furniture companies and even nutrition companies rushing to find him to endorse products. He is a young master who plays music and has become a representative of a good husband and a good father. The road ran wild, gone forever.

    Xiao Ze opened Le Bo one day and couldn't help but pointed to the relevant blog post to Ye Qing.

    After this period of experience, Ye Qing was able to stabilize, but 007 suddenly burst into laughter in his head, and he was so frightened that his hands slipped on the spot, and the spatula fell at Xiao Ze's feet.

    The two stared at each other for a moment, but Ye Qing reacted quickly, and viciously suppressed 007 who was about to rebel. He silently bent over to pick up the spatula, turned around to wash it, and waved the shovel to stir-fry with a steady face like an old dog. .