76

Chapter 76 World Four

    "Donor?"

    "Donor?"

    Ye Qing suddenly came back to her senses and said haha, "Huh? Well, the holy monk has finished washing, and it's pretty fast. I brought some vegetables from the cellar, and I'm going to cook. Let's cook."

    After speaking, he held two Chinese cabbage in his arms and ran into the kitchen as if he had escaped. While chopping vegetables and serving the pot, he continued to condemn himself in his heart for being fascinated by beauty.

    However, from a single doctor who was so busy every day that he didn't have time to sleep, to now Ye Qing, who has experienced the beauty of the same sex and has experienced several worlds, seems to have really changed a little.

    While Ye Qing was standing in front of the stove cooking, Hong Ming also entered the kitchen with a candle, and silently added firewood to the stove as before.

    I wonder if Hongming noticed his previous abnormality? Ye Qing was too embarrassed to say a word for a while, she just wanted to pass this awkward silence as soon as possible, take a good rest, and pick up the temperament of the original owner of this world, and don't show any flaws.

    If it was the original owner, he would definitely do whatever he thought of at this time, how could he be so cowardly...

    Fortunately, Hong Ming seems to have less strings in his mind when it comes to love, and is even more sluggish than Ye Qing, until he is speechless. After finishing the meal, there was no abnormality.

    Ye Qing quickly finished eating and brought some to feed to the three people who brought in from the city gate. After feeding, he took the tableware and chopsticks back to the backyard. Hong Ming had spontaneously lit a candle and washed the dishes by the well.

    Ye Qing originally wanted to tell him not to do it, and wash the bowls by himself. After all, the other party kicked such a big belly and bent over to wash the dishes. That's enough, it's too deliberate to have to do everything for these little things.

    So Ye Qing put down the tableware and said, "I'm going to try to prepare the antidote. The holy monk has finished washing the dishes in a while, and by the way, help wash a few medicine jars?"

    Hong Ming didn't raise his head, but replied, "Okay. Seeing

    this, Ye Qing walked back to the front of the medicine cabinet, lit all the candles that could be lit, and fetched the medicinal materials bit by bit. From time to time, she went to the survivors nearby to observe the pulse, ponder the symptoms, and compare the original owner's memory with her own. of medical experience.

    For a while, Ye Qing was fascinated, until Hongming prepared five medicine pots and a charcoal stove and lined up not far from the patient, Ye Qing did not notice the movement around him.

    He kept his eyes on the medicinal materials, and said casually, "The holy monk can go to rest when he is ready." He was still constantly adjusting the amount of medicinal materials in his hands.

    Ye Qing's appearance of preparing medicinal materials is very serious, which is very different from the previous appearance of cynicism and eccentric temperament. Hong Ming watched his busy figure and was silent for a while before saying: "The benefactor is willing to take action, the poor monk is very grateful. The poor monk is very grateful. Just go around the city to see if there is any trace of Brother Yang."

    Ye Qing still replied casually: "Okay, you can go."

    Seeing this, Hong Ming turned around and walked towards the backyard. Hearing Ye Qing suddenly said: "What, are you going to find Yang Yao?"