23

Chapter 23 World One

    Mu Ziyi suddenly understood his own intentions, and the emotions that 007 didn't understand before were also explained at this time.

    Telling this to Ye Qing who was cooking, Ye Qing shook her hands and smashed an empty plate.

    What is this saying?

    "Ah...Aqi, don't lie to me." Ye Qing looked suspicious.

    007 sneered and said, "We are friendly and cooperative, so why are you lying to me?"

    Ye Qing said as if in a trance: "How is this possible? He ignores me all day long. I can't bear it anymore, I'm going to get rough."

    007 couldn't understand more than him: "There is no emotion in my script code."

    Ye Qing was worried: "Then what should I do now?"

    007 Very bachelor: "What should I do, I will do it."

    Although this is not a constructive opinion, for Ye Qing, it is a solution: "Complete! Leave." No matter where he is, this emotional debt is the most difficult to provoke, not to mention, he is a person destined to leave.

    However, when he went to Mu Ziyi's bedroom with the well-prepared dinner, he was still muttering: "Normal heart, ordinary heart..." He tried his best to make himself look the same as usual.

    Recently, although Mu Ziyi's body has been getting heavier, he can handle all personal affairs by himself. Even if his belly is too big, he will inevitably be clumsy and difficult to move, and he will not ask Ye Qing to help him.

    But now, something is different.

    Ye Qing just put the food on the small table, waiting for Mu Ziyi to get up and sit up as usual, and then bring it to him.

    But he heard Mu Ziyi say, "Ye Qing, come and help me." The tone was still very flat.

    Ye Qing was stunned for a while, then walked to the bed in a few steps, put one hand on his arm and the other around his waist, slowly lifted him up, and stuffed a soft pillow behind his back so that he could comfortably Sit back on the bed.

    After doing this, he carefully placed the small table in front of him, so that he could eat on the bed, because Ye Qing was afraid of hitting his stomach, so he put the small table a little further away. , When eating, Mu Ziyi straightened his upper body slightly, but he could reach it.

    Originally, at this time, Mu Ziyi was eating. Ye Qing was sitting on the sofa reading a book or playing with her mobile phone. After Mu Ziyi had finished eating and cleaned up the mess, she would eat something in the kitchen by herself.

    But now, just after taking a few bites, Mu Ziyi asked casually, "Have you eaten?"

    Ye Qing hurriedly looked away from the book, turned to look at Mu Ziyi, and said with a smile, "No Well, I'll eat it when you're done eating."

    Mu Ziyi said, "Why don't we...let's eat together, you have prepared so much, and I can't finish it." He usually couldn't finish the meals prepared by Ye Qing. It's not that he has a bad appetite, it's that Ye Qing prepares too much every time.

    Seeing that his attitude was different from the past, Ye Qing remembered what 007 had just told him, and decided to reject it, but Mu Ziyi had a rare gentle attitude. If he was too ignorant, he would offend this unpredictable person. I went to the kitchen to get myself a bowl of rice, and sat on the bed to eat with Mu Ziyi.

    Who knows how long Mu Ziyi's affection for him will last, and it has softened a lot now, but it is not impossible that it suddenly changes again one day and becomes cold and alienated again.

    Ye Qing can only take advantage of Mu Ziyi's mild attitude and obey him a little more, so that he can accept his help with peace of mind, and don't force himself to do everything. Going in and out of the bathroom, Ye Qing watched from the side, always holding a heart, for fear that he would bump or slip, hurting the child and hurting himself.

    Now this is the case, although there are some things that can't be said about feelings, there are other aspects that are good.

    After having dinner and resting for a while, Mu Ziyi wanted to go to the bathroom to take a shower.

    Because I just passed the fetal position in the afternoon, the cloth was still wrapped around my waist and abdomen, so it was not so convenient to take a bath.

    Fortunately, Mu Ziyi has changed his mind now, he touched the cloth strip on his stomach without a trace, and asked Ye Qing, "When I take a bath, can this cloth strip be temporarily untied, and will it affect the child? Ye Qing thought ,

    since he is no longer as cold as before, and is willing to accept his help, it would be better, so he said: "It is not impossible to untie it temporarily. I will wait until you finish taking a shower." Wrap it up for you again."

    Mu Ziyi's eyes flashed: "When I re-wrap it, do I have to push it again?" After a pause, he hesitated, "If it still hurts like the afternoon, I can't... I really can't stand it. "

    Such a sign of weakness, before today, he would definitely not have said it, but now that he has said it, Mu Ziyi feels that it is not so difficult to accept.

    In the afternoon, Ye Qing saw the scene in his eyes, and pushed the child in his womb to the right position. Mu Ziyi must have suffered a lot, and it is reasonable that he would not want to suffer that crime again. Thinking of his softening attitude at this time, Ye Qing asked him tentatively, "I'll help you adjust your posture while you're taking a shower to make sure that the fetal position doesn't move too much, do you... mind?"

    If it was the original Mu Ziyi , would definitely not agree, but now he no longer rejects Ye Qing, and is even willing to let him approach him! So he tickled the corner of his lips without a trace: "I don't mind."

    Ye Qing felt relieved when he saw that he was no longer forcing himself alone: ​​"Yes! Then you can rest for a while, and I will prepare a bath for you. Shui, I'll help you in later."

    Mu Ziyi crossed his fingers, placed it gently on his tall belly, and nodded: "Okay!"

    His attitude was so cooperative, Ye Qing felt a lot of peace of mind, When he was putting on the bath water, he couldn't help but mutter to 007, "If he can always cooperate like this, I'll have to die less brain cells.

    " Son.

    Ye Qing secretly sighed: "Yeah, how can there be such a good thing." Mu Ziyi no longer rejects him to approach now, because he has a good impression of him, but it is these good feelings that make him the most The place for people's headaches...

    Seeing that the round bathtub is full of water, Ye Qing adjusted the water temperature by hand, and when she felt it was suitable, she pressed the headache into her heart, walked out of the bathroom, came to Mu Ziyi's bedside, and smiled gently Said: "The water is ready, I'll help you up."

    Mu Ziyi just gave him a fluttering look, and let him help him up from the bed.

    In the past, even if it was a last resort, he had to be supported by Ye Qing. He could always rely on one less point and one less point, but now it is different. He can allow himself to rely on Ye Qing a little more. The child in his womb is now more than seven months old. His body is heavy, and it is more and more difficult to move. He is supported by someone he is willing to rely on, and he feels a lot of peace of mind.