38

Chapter 38 The World II

    Wen Heng endured the discomfort in his lower abdomen and helped Ye Qing, who was almost unconscious, into a cave deep in the jungle.

    The two of them were so embarrassed that their clothes were covered with blood, and the blood came out of Ye Qing's body. There were many wounds on the arms and legs, and the bone-deep stab wound on the chest was particularly serious.

    Due to the excessive blood loss, after Ye Qing tried her best to lead Wen Heng out of the siege, she couldn't hold it any longer.

    Because Ye Qing was in front of him, Wen Heng was still intact, but the faint throbbing pain in his lower abdomen became more and more serious.

    At this time, Wen Heng didn't have the heart to worry about this. He placed Ye Qing in the cave and looked at the unconscious person with a complicated expression.

    He never imagined that this man would single-handedly grab him from the group of people, and even to protect him, he was stabbed in the chest by the leading man. This deep, bloody scar should have appeared in his body.

    After tearing a few strips of cloth from his clothes and simply bandaging Ye Qing, Wen Heng pressed the pain in his lower abdomen, and finally glanced at the unconscious man, turned his head and walked out of the cave.

    When he came back, his palms were holding a lot of herbs that had just been picked and were still stained with dewdrops. At this time, the sky was just dawn.

    He picked up a stone and mashed the herbs to stop the bleeding. He took off Ye Qing's shirt. The ledger fell from the shirt. Wen Heng looked at the cause of this encounter and found it complicated.

    He gathered his mind and gently smeared the herbal medicine on the wound. The severe stinging pain caused the unconscious person to frown, and a few painful groans came out of his mouth. However, until the medicine was finished, the person was still in a coma and did not wake up at all. signs.

    Wen Heng probed Ye Qing's veins, as long as the blood was stopped, the person would not die, but he lost so much blood that he didn't know when he would wake up.

    After doing this non-stop, he leaned his back against the wall of the cave as if he had taken off his strength, and slowly slid down to sit down.

    Wen Heng, who sat down, clasped his palms tightly on his lower abdomen, the previous dull pain became more and more obvious at this time, his fingertips trembled slightly, and he took his pulse, and it really was fetal gas.

    At this moment, Wen Heng couldn't hold up any strength. He tried his best to ignore the pain in his lower abdomen, leaned against the cave wall and closed his eyes to rest. As for whether this child can be kept... Let it be fate, the reason why he took action to save Ye Qing, It was because this person saved him first, and he had misunderstood this person before, but it was absolutely impossible for him to search for herbal medicines to protect the fetus. He only promised Ye Qing not to toss his body. And gave birth to a child, but he didn't say that he would personally protect the unexpected child...

    Wen Heng didn't know when he fell asleep. When he woke up, the pain in his lower abdomen was still there, but there was no sign of abortion. Looking in Ye Qing's direction, he was still in a coma.

    He supported the cave wall, stood up slowly, covered his lower abdomen with one hand, staggered to the entrance of the cave, looked up at the sky, the sun was hanging high in the sky, it was noon.

    It was late autumn, and winter was about to enter in a blink of an eye. It was noon, and the temperature was still a little low, especially in the cave.