74

Chapter 74 World Four

    Seeing that Hong Ming was just looking at himself quietly and didn't answer, Ye Qing suddenly felt a strange sense of guilt, he couldn't help but slow down and said, "Be obedient, don't go."

    The ripples in Hong Ming's eyes did not last long before subsiding . After going on, it became the same as usual: "Don't need to say, the poor monk is going." After speaking, he twisted his arm, trying to break free from Ye Qing's restraint.

    At this time, how could Ye Qing allow him to be so "willful", so his attitude became tough again: "Don't go!"

    However, Hong Ming's stubbornness was not something that Ye Qing could dissuade with just a few words: "God has a good life. De, since the benefactor is here, I believe that you have an understanding of the tragic situation in Liuzhou. Since the poor monk has a rough understanding of medical theory, he must not sit idly by. The poor monk has this responsibility."

    Ye Qing squinted and stared at Hong Ming with a bit of straightness. The sharp and piercing words: "Whether it is for the people of Liuzhou or for Yang Yao, you know it yourself."

    Hong Ming said: "For the people, it is also for Brother Yang." His words are straightforward and candid, just like him. Open-minded, gentleman style.

    But from Ye Qing's standpoint, such an answer was extremely cruel. He tried his best to stop him for the safety of Hongming and the child in his belly, but the other party didn't appreciate it at all, and was even willing to die for the sake of others!

    "The lives of the people are life, your brother Yang's life is life, then what about yourself, and... what about this in your belly? You know that even if you are hurt a little now, the first one will be affected by the child in your belly. Take him to take risks, if that's the case, why would you rather be ruined than keep him?"

    Hearing Ye Qing's words, Hong Ming was also a little moved, but the people, Yang Yao, and the children were more important, he had some weight in his heart, he murmured for a moment, and still said: "The poor monk will be careful." I mean, still going.

    Having said this, Ye Qing knew that he had made up his mind, and it was useless to persuade him. He gritted his teeth bitterly, and said in a rough voice: "You are going alone, I am not at ease, I want to go with you."

    Hong Ming Nodding: "Alright, the donor's medical skills are rare in the world. If the donor goes with him, he will definitely find a way to solve it as soon as possible."

    Ye Qing was so angry that he ignored him and walked out of Yang Yao's yard alone, looking for someone to send a carriage over. The servants of the Alliance Lord's Mansion did not listen to Ye Qing's orders, but when he made it clear that he was going to Liuzhou to find Yang Yao's trace with the holy monk Hongming who lived in the house, the servants did the job nimbly, not only providing After the carriage, even the dry food on the road was properly prepared.

    The carriage arrived at the gate of the yard, and Ye Qing personally drove the carriage into the yard. Seeing him come in, Hong Ming lifted the curtain and wanted to get in the carriage, but Ye Qing stopped him in time.

    "What does the donor mean?" Hong Ming frowned slightly, thinking that Ye Qing was going to go back.

    Ye Qing's tone was a little rushed: "Wait. Since I promised you, I won't regret it immediately." After speaking, she went into the room and took out all the bedding on Hongming's bed, stuffed it into the carriage, and started to smooth it out. , he got out of the carriage and greeted, "It's alright, you can go in."