13

Chapter 13 World One

    On the fifth day of Mu Ziyi's business trip, Ye Qing officially returned to school.

    During these five days, he didn't do anything else, except to familiarize himself with the classwork in the last semester of his sophomore year in advance, that is, through the description of 007, he grasped the dynamics of Mu Ziyi.

    When she learned that he was about to be overworked, Ye Qing would sometimes pretend to call him inadvertently, to instruct him not to overwork himself, and to pay attention to his own body.

    In order not to arouse Mu Ziyi's suspicion, he didn't fight every time. What made him quite annoyed was that Mu Ziyi always just promised him here, and then continued to go his own way.

    In the past few days, large and small meetings, plus inspections and banquets, I was so busy that there was almost no time to breathe. Seeing that my body had not been recuperated for a long time, I felt a lot empty in the blink of an eye.

    But Mu Ziyi is still the same as before, he doesn't know how to rest at all, and seems to have forgotten that he is now a person with two bodies.

    This morning, Ye Qing had just finished three biochemistry courses when 007 rushed to him to report the situation.

    It turned out that after five days of high-intensity work, Mu Ziyi's body couldn't bear too much tossing. When he was inspecting a newly developed tourist resort on the outskirts of Chuancheng this morning, the baby in his womb finally began to sing the opposite.

    Because of the severe pain, he was also a little flustered, so he stopped quietly, found a bench nearby, and sat to rest. However, the inspection content for this morning had already been arranged, and he rested. The work had to be done by someone, and the most suitable agent was Lin Lu who accompanied him there.

    Accompanied by the person in charge of the resort, when Lin Lu continued to inspect, there was only a temporary driver left beside Mu Ziyi. As for the real driver Ma Feng, he never followed Mu Ziyi on business trips. In the capital, Mu Ziyi also explained other things. Let him do it.

    I don’t know what happened this time. After a long rest, the pain in my lower abdomen did not ease at all. As a last resort, I had to ask the temporary driver to pour a cup of hot water over, while I leaned back on the back of the chair with a pale face and slowly Taking a deep breath, he remembered that Ye Qing on the other end of the phone taught him that when he was bleeding.

    If this is the case, it is not worth 007 to show such an attitude. The key point is as follows.

    The original heroine, Su Qianqian, is a native of Chuancheng. As the school is about to start, she also has to go back to the capital for classes. Before leaving home, she will accompany her parents to this newly opened resort. She didn't know who the biological father of the middle child was. She had already had a falling out with her family. Now, because of Ye Qing's disruption, this naturally wouldn't happen.

    Su Qianqian's school started a few days later than Ye Qing's, so at this time, she happened to be in the resort, and the inexplicable pulling force of the original appeared. She was quite kind and returned from the bathroom to her parents. On the way, I saw Mu Ziyi, who was unwell and pale, leaning on a bench to rest alone, and inevitably walked up to him and asked him if he needed help.

    With Mu Ziyi's temperament, she naturally shook her head and refused. Su Qianqian was uneasy and left just like that, saying that she would stay by the side until his companion came back, and then she would leave.