6

Chapter 6 World One

    After another heart-wrenching vomiting, Mu Ziyi was really exhausted. He frowned and fell back on the back of the chair very irritably, trying his best to calm himself down.

    At this time, Ye Qing, an intern who was being "remembered" by the chairman of the group, was as usual, at his own workstation, earnestly completing the work assigned by the supervisor.

    The place where Ye Qing practiced is the daily necessities fast-selling section of Huanda Group, which is mainly responsible for the marketing planning of personal hygiene products such as toothpaste, facial cleanser, shampoo, etc. As a sophomore student of a medical university, Ye Qing works in the company. Still useful, his professional knowledge and subject background have unique advantages in the writing of the company's product marketing copy.

    By convention, non-graduate students who do intern in such a large company will hardly give an offer directly. More precisely, employers rarely recruit interns other than fresh graduates, except for those with nepotism. After all, no matter where One company is reluctant to train talents for other companies.

    However, Ye Qing not only got an internship opportunity at Huanda Group headquarters in his second year of college, but also asked his supervisor to offer an offer after just one week. You can immediately join the group, a privilege that few interns can enjoy.

    It can be seen that, in addition to the professional background, Ye Qing's own strength and efforts should not be underestimated.

    After handing over the work at hand, Ye Qing, who looked at the information seriously on the surface, was discussing with 007 in his heart. After all, the matter had already begun, and his situation was that he could only succeed and not fail!

    "What's going on with Mu Ziyi?"

    007's voice was somewhat casual: "It's calmed down now," he asked curiously after changing the conversation, "It's impossible for you to come to Huanda after graduation. Work, what are you doing so seriously now? Even if you get an offer, it’s all for nothing!”

    "It's yours, isn't it," Ye Qing's eyes still stayed on the information displayed on the computer screen, but the old god answered in his mind: "I'm showing a posture now, don't forget, here is the Huanda Group Headquarters, Mu Ziyi will know everything that happens here if he wants to know! He is also a strict temperament. If my current performance spreads to his ears, it will only be good for me, not bad.

    After listening to 007, he sneered: "Do you really intend to make him fall in love with you? There is no mandatory requirement in our mission content." Ye

    Qing put on an all-encompassing attitude: "In short There is definitely no harm in doing this now. The President Mu is not a born homosexual. How can such a thing be related to love or not? My purpose is to let him give birth to the child in his belly smoothly. As for his Feel free to let him go, it has nothing to do with me."

    007 suddenly realized: "Inertial thinking, inertial thinking, after all, he is a male protagonist and a sub-system, please understand."

    This time, Ye Qing has not yet Answering, 007 then said: "Hurry up, Mu Ziyi went out alone." Hearing this news, Ye Qing's eyes moved, and her body sat up slightly: "Tell me, what     did

    he do?"

In 007's story, Mu Ziyi drove the car alone, went to a pharmacy dozens of miles away, and put on sunglasses when he got off the car. After entering the pharmacy, he bought several brands of pregnancy test sticks and tests. Pregnancy test strips, scattered here and there, filled the bags of the pharmacy.

    He himself may have gone to the pharmacy dozens of miles away to buy it in order to hide from the public, but it is a bit strange that such a young man in a neat suit and well-dressed buy so many pregnancy tests.

    According to 007's report, when Mu Ziyi went out, the pharmacy's saleswoman looked at his back with complete contempt. At this age, a man with such conditions can buy so many pregnancy tests for the sake of What, looking at a gentleman, I can't imagine that he is a full-fledged scumbag, a big pig's hoof!

    She could never have thought that Mu Ziyi bought these things for her own use!

    After laughing with 007, Ye Qing finally felt relieved. Mu Ziyi planned to verify, which showed that he already believed a little bit in his heart. As for the fact that he bought a lot of pregnancy test sticks and pregnancy test strips... Ye Qing silently thought that Mu Ziyi believed that For someone who is always so strict, it's justifiable to want to test more times...

    Originally, after knowing that Mu Ziyi broke the pregnancy test stick he gave and threw away, Ye Qing was still a little worried. If Mu Ziyi didn't have the talent With this move, he will definitely venture into the chairman's office on the 30th floor this afternoon. Since this matter has already begun, he must strike while the iron is hot. The longer the delay is, the worse it will be for him. Now, it seems that No use.

    The supervisor Xu Shi was very satisfied with what he had handed in before, and he didn't give him any additional tasks until noon. Ye Qing was relieved. While joking with 007, the time slipped to noon.