50

Chapter 50 World III

    At this time, Ye Qing received a call from Ye Huai, Ye Huai's voice on the other end of the phone was a little hoarse, giving people the feeling of having a hangover: "Xiao Qing, are you up, you can get ready, I am now Just ask the driver to pick you up at the hotel."

    Ye Qing hurriedly stopped him: "Wait, brother, I didn't stay at the hotel last night."

    Ye Huai obviously paused, and then his tone became a bit stern: "So you say that? , are you really with Xiao Ze now?"

    Thinking that Le Bo's hot search had exploded like this, Ye Huai had no reason not to know about "the affair between himself and Xiao Ze", so he answered very frankly: "Yes. Sensing that the other side of the

    line was silent for a long time, and there was no reply, Ye Qing asked him: "Brother? Are you asking the driver to come over now?"

    Ye Huai finally responded: "Where are you now?"

    Ye Qing pursed her lips and said. : "I'm at Xiao Ze's house."

    Ye Huai suddenly raised his voice: "What? Say it again!"

    Ye Qing repeated: "Xiao Ze's house."

    Ye Huai was silent for a long time, and when he spoke again, his hoarse voice added A bit tired: "Tell me his address, and I will ask the driver to come over immediately."

    Ye Qing felt that she could almost imagine Ye Huai's expression at the moment: "Okay, I will send you the location via text message." After disconnecting the phone, he looked up and saw that Xiao Ze had left the bathroom and was standing not far away, looking at him with a complicated expression.

    He subconsciously explained: "My brother said that the driver will come and pick me up now."

    Xiao Ze just nodded, turned around and went downstairs without saying anything, Ye Qing touched the back of his head, took a deep breath, got up and dressed neatly and simply After washing up, I went downstairs.

    It didn't take long for Ye Qing to receive a call from the driver, saying that he was blocked at the gate of the community, and asked Xiao Ze to answer the call and explain it to the guard.

    Ye Qing handed the phone to Xiao Ze, and said cautiously, "The driver is here, can you speak to the guard and let him drive in the car?"

    Xiao Ze didn't try to embarrass Ye Qing any more, he simply communicated with the guard. In fact, he couldn't wait to get rid of this person, and if he kept this Ye Qing by his side, he would really be mad at him.

    After Ye Qing returned home, Ye Huai hadn't even gone to work in the company. Thinking of what the driver said last night, he grabbed Ye Huai's words and asked, "Brother, what's the matter with you? I heard from the driver, what happened to you last night? Did you drink a lot?"

    Ye Huai leaned on the sofa and watched Ye Qing standing in front of him with a guilty conscience. He forced his lips together, patted the sofa beside him, and motioned him to sit down. Seeing that Ye Qing sat obediently, he said softly: "I received the news last night that someone moved her account."

    Ye Qing was stunned, then nodded as if suddenly realized: "Oh!" He looked up at Ye Huai, "You mean...Sister Rong Zhou?

    Ye Huai nodded, bent his index finger, and tapped slowly on his forehead a few times: "That's right." Ye

    Qing was puzzled: "How is this possible?" Ye Huai said in a dazed voice, "Don't... don't be Sister Rong Zhou's... ghost!"

    Ye Huai raised his hand and slapped Ye Qing on the back of the head, scolding: "What are you talking about? I will find out, hmph, dare to touch her things." His eyes were lost for a moment, then his serious face returned, "Tell me about you, what happened to Xiao Ze and when did you two get together? You concealed it well enough, you don't even know about me."