64

Chapter 64 World Four

    Qingzhou City has four gates, east, west, north, south, and south, the largest of which is the southern gate, which is the main gate. It is about ten feet tall, towering and majestic. It has double eaves on the top of the mountain, and the glazed tiles are trimmed. It is majestic and solemn.

    However, when Ye Qing stood under the South City Gate and observed the passers-by, he felt that most of them were sluggish and their energy was drained.

    Among them, the symptoms of men are more serious, with sallow complexion, deep sunken eye sockets, dark circles under the eyes, wanting to wake up, and even the steps are vain and weak when walking.

    The women are slightly better, but there is no one with a beautiful complexion. All of them are very thin, as if the wind is slightly stronger, and they can blow people down. It is also true that the woman's complexion is supported by the yin in the body. No matter how good a woman is, she can't keep her beauty.

    007 didn't continue to harass Ye Qing with noise, instead, he had a good mood: "Yo, the original owner has done a lot of sin, let's go, let's go to the brothel in the city."

    Of course Ye Qing knew that he was going to take a look at the birthplace of the incident, but he still ignored 007 and walked straight into the city gate.

    007 thought that he had followed his advice and went to the brothel in the city to take a look, so he stopped and stopped harassing to death.

    However, Ye Qing went to the teahouse near the city gate and found a seat by the window on the second floor to sit down. He ordered a good Biluochun on the pot and a few plates of delicate snacks. It seemed that he planned to sit here for a while.

    007 couldn't hold it any longer: "I'm ****, what time is it, you are still in the mood to drink tea and eat snacks...#%^*&=..."

    Ye Qing seemed to be completely inaudible, with a slight expression on his face. He didn't change, sipping tea in his leisure time, watching the passers-by coming and going downstairs with pale faces, he had a strange leisurely energy.

    007 commented on it: pretending to be forceful, too forceful, even pretending to be forceful in front of Lao Tzu, who doesn't know who is doing!

    Ye Qing still regarded it as a floating cloud.

    ******

    After refilling the cup more than a dozen times and stuffing all the snacks on the table into her stomach, Ye Qing finally filled her stomach, and roughly confirmed the information she knew from the mouths of other tea customers.

    The change in the city happened more than a month ago. It started in the dark halls of the major brothels. First, the prostitutes became extremely hungry. During the day and day, they pulled people from the street in their clothes. The Qing courtiers of the Qing Dynasty abandoned their restraint and tried their best to post back.

    Yes, post back!

    The men in the city thought that God had mercy on them, as if they had fallen into a happy nest, and without resisting, they were pulled into the building to have fun. Once they entered, they could not escape until they were drained.

    However, after returning home, although he had lost his energy, his desire to continue having fun did not subside, so he dragged his scolding mother-in-law to have fun again.

    In less than half a month, the entire city of Qingzhou has changed from the former prosperity to the gloomy appearance it is today.

    Coupled with the girls in the building, their enthusiasm has reached a new high in a few days, and the city can still withstand the temptation, and there are only a handful of men who are not pulled into the happy wave.