73

Chapter 73 World Four

    Cheng Fei knew that she had been discovered, and regardless of whether she could escape from Hong Ming's men or not, she jumped onto the roof subconsciously and used all her internal strength to escape.

    When he came back to his senses, he turned his head and saw that no one was chasing him behind him, so he slowed down and went straight back to Anzhuang. After that, he pondered in shock.

    In fact, it's not that Hongming didn't chase him. He was more than five months pregnant now, and his skills had already lost more than half. In addition, his body was bloated. He had been meditating for a long time, his legs were numb, he suddenly got up to chase people, and when he opened the door and flew up to the roof, The other party has disappeared.

    He reluctantly searched for a while, but unfortunately found nothing. Taking into account his physical inconvenience, he could only give up the search and return to the Buddhist temple.

    After more than five months of belly, the fetus is already moving. The child who was sleeping soundly was awakened by the violent movement just now. At this time, he was stretching his tender limbs in his belly.

    Hong Ming put his palms on his abdomen, rubbed his belly, and comforted him for a moment. He supported the bottom of his abdomen and sat down on the round stool beside the table. He poured himself a glass of water and took a few sips.

    He has always been well-mannered, and even though he is now bloated, he still straightens his waist when he sits, and understands the essence of sitting like a bell, but due to his big belly, his legs are inevitably slightly spread.

    Today is different from the past. As the belly gets bigger, the pressure on the spine also increases day by day. I used to feel pain in the lower back when I meditated.

    He comforted the child who had not yet calmed down with one hand, and tapped gently on his waist with the other.

    Based on his intuition, the identity of Fang Cai's person has been somewhat conspicuous. Knowing that he is now in the Alliance Lord's Mansion, and who are so interested in him, there are no more than two people, one is Ye Qing, and the other is Cheng Fei.

    Hong Ming looked down at his bulging belly, closed his eyes and thought carefully.

    If the person who came was Ye Qing, there would be no problem. He already knew the situation and came to visit late at night, maybe he was just concerned about one or two things.

    But if it was Cheng Fei, then things would be difficult... Hong Ming's eyelashes trembled slightly, and then a gully wrinkled between his brows, but when he opened his eyes, there was still no ripples in the pool-like eyes.

    That's all, there is nothing that can't be told to others, and this matter is to the point where he knows all about it, and he has nothing to be afraid of.

    Don't hold on to shackles as a cocoon, and release the cloud and water to your Zen mind, keep Bodhi quietly, and your mind is naturally free of dust.

    "All conditioned dharmas are like dream bubbles, dew is like electricity, and should be viewed in this way. All conditioned dharmas, like dream bubbles, dew and electricity, should be viewed in this way."

    Hong Ming opened and closed his lips, and recited the Diamond Sutra twice "The sentence in, finally stood up, walked to the side of the table to blow out the candles, and then slowly walked to the bed, sat down sideways, and undressed to sleep.

    His sleeping appearance was the same as before, he lay flat on his back in an orderly manner, his palms were crossed on his belly, and a clear arc was arched on the thin quilt.