80

Chapter 80 World V

    On this day, Ye Qing stabilized the medical Taoist cultivation base in the cave mansion at the early stage of foundation building. With a long sigh of relief, he got up and looked at the door of the training room. It was still closed and motionless.

    The disciples in the medical room were very enthusiastic when they saw his return.

    "Uncle Ye, you are finally back, I, I, I want you to heal!" This was a qi training disciple who suffered minor injuries.

    Ye Qing smiled: "Okay, come one by one, don't rush."

    ​​"Junior Brother Ye, you are coming, these days, brother, my ears are getting calluses!" Brother.

    Ye Qing raised her hand and patted his shoulder, teasing: "Really? Then I have to take a good look. What does the callus in the ear look like?" .

    He hurriedly dodged sideways, his ears were slightly red, and he looked like he was afraid of Ye Qing: "Xing Xing Xing, senior brother can't tell you." Can't you hide if you can't provoke us, this stalker!

    Ye Qing hooked his lips at him maliciously, and started to heal the wounds of the disciples.

    It didn't take long for a young man in white clothes to walk in, surrounded by the medical room. He said that he was wearing white clothes, but the top was actually tattered, and the red blood stained on the white cloth was very dazzling.

    Ye Qing raised her head and looked at his face. The corners of her lips were also stained with bloodshot eyes. However, her appearance was like sword brows and star eyes, and her heroic appearance was tight. What did she look like in her body? Gorgeous and charming.

    However, the original owner knew this person. He stood up, helped the young man in white to sit down, and asked curiously, "What's wrong, Senior Brother Yin... oh no, how did Uncle Yin get hurt like this?"

    This person's name was Yin Zishen. He belongs to the line of the head of the Sword Sect. He is a close disciple of the former head, and the current head is his senior brother. The original owner used to be on the same level as him in the past, and they have also exchanged opinions several times, each with their own victories and defeats.

    However, Ye Qing's cultivation base has now regressed to the early stage of foundation building, and he has successfully formed an elixir and become a real person of Jindan, and the original brothers and sisters have also become uncles and nephews.

    Yin Zishen has a dull temperament. He doesn't like to talk, so someone else will do it for him: "Master Yin went to break into the Big Dipper Sword Array in the sect."

    Ye Qing was stunned: "Go to the Big Dipper Sword Array as soon as he formed the pill? That's no wonder!" This Beidou sword formation is a trial formation set up in the Zongmen trial field for the real people of the late stage of Jindan. All the people who guard the formation are Jindan cultivation bases. Then again, the trauma is already like this, and the internal injury is probably not too light.

    So he raised his hand to pull off Yin Zishen's clothes, but he did not pull.

    Ye Qing and Yin Zishen stared at each other with big eyes. He continued to pull, but he didn't move.

    Ye Qing looked at Yin Zishen's serious appearance, and suddenly realized: "Master Yin is embarrassed? Okay, I will take you to the inside for treatment!" Then she took Yin Zishen into the compartment in the medical room, leaving behind The next disciples looked at each other in dismay.