61

Chapter 61 World Three

    When I went to the hospital where Xiao Zhan worked, Xiao Ze's drug addiction had not relapsed for half a month, no accident, and he probably won't do it again in the future.

    Although the obstetrician and Xiao Zhan of Jian'an Hospital belong to different departments, they know each other and help arrange a lot of things. These days, acquaintances are more convenient than strangers.

    When she was pregnant, she should have regular obstetric checkups, but Xiao Ze was in special circumstances some time ago, and it was really inconvenient for him to show up at the hospital.

    Fortunately, the B-ultrasound showed that the child was all normal, and was very strong and unaffected by the Q pills and sedatives. Even during the examination, he kicked Xiao Ze vigorously several times.

    After getting the inspection report, the big stone in Ye Qing's heart finally fell to the ground. He thought about the worst outcome, and even had the mental preparation to be a villain, but if he could be a good person, no one would rush to do it. bad guy.

    The original matter should come to an end here. Although celebrities are worshipped as gods in the fan circle, people in other circles are most likely to watch the excitement, that is, Xiao Ze's popularity, when the affair with Ye Qing was exposed at the beginning, and there is another CP halo blessing will cause such a big sensation.

    However, on the second day after the inspection, Xiao Ze was on the hot search again, and it was a paste-colored "explosive" word, the content was

    #小泽 Drug addiction#

    As soon as the news appeared, he had already returned to China, because Xiao Ze is now Can't work and gave himself a big vacation. Simon, who was taking a hot spring in the resort, immediately lost his mind to take a bath, and left the little fresh meat around him and flew back in a hurry.

    That little fresh meat spent a lot of thought, spending money and betting on horses, exhausting all connections, and finally got on the big tree like Simon. The resort hooked up again with a greasy soil tycoon.

    It was also due to luck. Later, he became an instant hit with a small-budget film invested by a large amount of money. He has been very popular in the entertainment industry for a few years. But at that time, Xiao Ze had already changed the focus of his work. With his energy, he couldn't really stir up much trouble. After the cold, not much news came out.

    ******

    The first thing Simon did after returning to work was to direct the team to do emergency public relations. However, the fact that Xiao Ze was forced to become addicted to drugs in Paris was completely impossible to hide here.

    According to the statement of Lemon Channel's "Love Challenge" program group, the statement of the Paris police and the court decision, all kinds of blockbusters were shot out one by one in a few days, earning enough sympathy for Xiao Ze on the Internet.

    The public relations were well done, and there was Ye Huai, who was secretly supporting the entertainment industry. It was almost a devastating blow, but it was so easy to fight back. Instead, during the period when Xiao Ze was suspended from work due to pregnancy, it was maintained for him. A wave of heat.

    In addition to Simon's emergency public relations and Ye Huai's secret support, Xiao Zhan also thoroughly investigated the matter, and later found out the whole story.

    It turns out that on the day Xiao Ze went to Jian’an Hospital for an examination, one of the nurses present was also a fan in private, and he was also a big fan of another male star. When he took Xiao Ze’s urine test report, he found clues in the report. Violating hospital regulations, secretly took a photo of the report.

    In connection with the early withdrawal of Xiao Ze and Ye Qing from Lemon TV's variety show group two months ago, plus some privately spread rumors, slandered, posted a checklist on Lebo, plus a series of speculations, The content directly refers to Xiao Ze's drug use!

    When the cause was found, the little nurse faced a lawyer's letter and a court summons, as well as dismissal for violating hospital discipline.

    In addition, due to her status as a big fan, some other things were involved, which led to a wave of scolding between her fans and Xiao Ze fans, which caused a lot of time.

    Her family name is Yang Min, and she is also a top streamer. Unlike Xiao Ze, Yang Min is a singer who can sing and compose well. Let him fly solo, the main direction is music, the low tone is very charming, and he plays the guitar very well.   

     Unlike Xia Ran, who is trying his best to make money in any field, Yang Min's status in the music circle is not as important as Xiao Ze's in the film and television circle, but he is also known as Xia Guo's music. The role of the future successor of the world is not only a pivotal position in the entertainment industry, but also a figure recognized by the mainstream music circle.    

      Once a star fan of this magnitude starts a scolding war, he basically does not need the blessing of the navy. Even if one person only says one sentence, the number of comments is not a small number. After the war of words, everyone almost put aside the fuse at the beginning. Enter the stage of honoring one's own family and turning black material to the opponent's family.   

      Just open a related blog post, not to criticize Yang Min for drinking and cheating in the past, but to disprove Xiao Ze's outstanding character, or to scold Xiao Ze for being arrogant, choosing to marry and have children when his career is booming, to maintain Yang Min's dedication, and more is nothing.

     According to the black material, it is basically open mouth and nonsense, whoever sticks to it belongs to whoever.     What's interesting is that Ye Qing is also a rookie in the music scene, and she has outstanding talent and a natural voice. She can be called a musical prodigy.

     Of course, Xiao Ze's fans will protect him, and some Yang Min's fans will sometimes scold him together, but at the same time. He is a person who loves music. Some of Yang Min's fans are also Ye Qing's fans. Whenever Ye Qing is involved, these people are caught in a dilemma. 

      With the help of caring people, the situation has intensified, and the scolding war between the two stars has even spread to the mutual criticism between fans in the music circle and fans in the film and television circle.   

     Music fans think that shadow fans are superficial, and shadow fans think that music fans are dark.    

     Le Fans scold Ying Fans for only looking at their faces. Ying Fans fight back against beauty and it is human nature to attack Le Fans for being fake.

    The public uproar is sometimes unreasonable. The frenzy mobilized by the crazy atmosphere is enough to support many. Many people who were originally concerned about both circles slowly chose one side. Although there are some who don't want to stand in the camp, their voices are too weak. It is not enough to compete with the increasingly powerful shadow and music camps.

    Together with the revenue of the theater and the sales of records, because some consumers were lost during that time, it was visibly sluggish to the naked eye. The industry giants realized this evil result, and after realizing it, they joined forces and spent huge sums of money to balance online public opinion. , which gradually restored the market climate.

    Although the relevant state departments have not officially come forward, many traces show that they are actually behind the scenes.

    ******

    Ye Qing left in such a crazy atmosphere.