39

Chapter 39 The World II

    Not long after Wen Heng returned to Beijing, news came from the capital that the Imperial Censor of Salt and several officials had been sent to the capital. The involvement was not extensive, and Wei Min had nothing to do with it.

    In private, Wen Heng sent someone to send Wei Min a letter and a portrait of Ye Qing. After being identified by the leading man that day, Wei Min knew in his heart that the general knew that the matter of the salt payment had changed, and he was in Jiangnan. But he didn't give any instructions, and even obstructed him from doing things. Could it be... that he was treated as an abandoned child?

    Once the seeds of doubt germinate, they can't be taken back, especially in a place like the officialdom. Besides, Wei Min has also heard about Ye Qing's actions over the years, so Wen Heng easily pulled Wei Min away from Ye Qing. Open, the goal is achieved, and the liquidation of this person can be postponed. After all, this person is still needed to fight against the harassment of Japanese pirates along the coast.

    When he learned about this from 007, Ye Qing sat on the bedside for a long time and was silent for a long time before smiling but not smiling, and said with emotion: "This Wen Heng is really a person, his personal feelings and the righteousness of his family and country are clearly distinguished. Ah!"

    At that time, he was still recovering from his injuries in the south of the Yangtze River, and when he recovered from his injuries and returned to the capital, it was already in the middle of winter, and the goose feathers were snowing all over the sky, and the silver clothes were extraordinarily enchanting.

    Ye Qing hadn't appeared in the court for several months, but as soon as he went to court, he immediately became the focus of everyone, and Chu Ci was even more blunt: "It's such a cold day, why is the general willing to leave your Yingyingyanyan?" In the words Quite cynical.

    Because he had sent people to disguise in the mansion beforehand, from the outsiders' point of view, General Zhenbei had been nestling in the mansion every day in the past few months, hugging each other and hugging each other in a carnival manner.    

     Chu Ci was getting older, and the fire/medicine smell between him and Ye Qing was getting stronger and stronger. He shamed Ye Qing in public, Ye Qing naturally retorted, and the old god said in the ground: "This is something that can't be helped, Ye If you are in this position, you are still less ruthless? If you don’t come out again, I’m afraid that some people will be suspected of assassinating a meritorious official.”   

      As soon as these words came out, the entire court was suddenly silent, and Chu Ci was directly flushed with anger. , I made up my mind over and over again, if he didn't kill this surnamed Ye in this life, he would be invincible!

    At this time, Ye Qing was still joking with 007 in his heart: "This little emperor is still young, and he can't hold back his emotions."

    007, however, seemed to be watching a good show: "Yes! Wen Heng can just do it. The difference is that with a stomach that has been stretched for more than five months, he still runs several times in the palace, the Ministry of Housing, and the mansion every day, like a normal person, Jiang is really old and hot."

    Ye Qing glanced at Qingsong Like Wen Heng, who was standing on the side, he was still wearing a crimson court dress, with a crane on his chest, his waist was much thicker, and the jade belt around his waist was also very loose.

    However, this appearance will only make people feel that he has been a little fat recently. In addition, the weather is cold, and the winter court clothes are heavy, which can be concealed a little. Who would have thought that in this protruding belly, there lived a little boy of more than five months. guy.