Two

I honestly couldn't tell you when I fell asleep last night. All I know is that I woke up, the entire Malibu bottle was empty. However with as long as it had been since I drank. I woke up with my head pounding. Excruciatingly painful.

I groaned into my pillow as I grabbed my head. Staying like that for a few excessively long minutes. Then I climbed out out of bed. I went straight for the shower.

Again though the shower felt like pins and needles on my skin. Thankfully I didn't need a long shower, since I took one last night.

"Good morning Winter."

I looked at Maddox. Kind of surprised and confused. Which made him smile.

God who smiles like that? Who talks like that? Fuck man.

"What's wrong?" He asked me sort of in a cocky tone with an even cockier expression.

I shrugged my shoulders nonchalantly.

"Nothing. Just didn't expect your voice to be hot since your not."

Maddox's smile instantly dropped. Sebastian and Axel started laughing. Fucking hysterically I may add. I couldn't help but feel a little happy with making his smile drop.

I didn't say anything else. I just walked into my room shutting my door. I put on a bra and a pair of panties then went to my closet.

Shifting through my clothes. Until I finally found something I liked. Which was an all red set. Matching drawstring shorts and a short sleeved shirt. I added my shoes and I finished getting ready.

When I was happy with everything I grabbed my phone and bag and made my way downstairs. Hoping to sneak out without being caught.

"Don't you dare think about leaving. You haven't ate in two days. Your eating. In here now."

Great. Guess not.

I stopped at the door and sighed heavily. Dropping my head in defeat before walking into the kitchen.

"I'm not hungry."

My dad smiled shaking his head.

"I didn't ask if you was hungry. Did I? Sit down."

I looked at my dad rolling my eyes and taking a seat. Maddox, Sebastian and Axel all smiling. My dad put my pills down in front of me and I scowled.

Staring down at them. Not moving at all.

"Take them."

I shook my head gently. "I don't like them. They make me feel weird."

My dad sighed and leaned forward. His arms and hands resting on the table. Him staring straight at me. Honestly everyone was staring straight at me.

Brooke walked over setting a plate down in front of everyone.

"Thanks mom." All three boys in tune with each other.

"Honey I know you don't like them, but you have to take them. Yesterday was the first time in three months you even left the house. I need you to take them for me."

I looked at my dad and then back to the pills.

"I don't want to. I'm up now ain't I? I'm leaving again. So what's the problem?"

My dad looked at me and sighed. "Winter if you don't start taking your meds I will call the doctor again."

Okay that got my attention. My head snapped up and I stared at him. My eyebrows furrowed downwards. A deep scowl on my face.

"You wouldn't."

My dad looked at me. His face remaining completely emotionless and still.

"Try me."