Ten

"You ready."

I looked at Nate and nodded my head. "I guess so."

He gave me a soft smile but didn't say anything. None of us did. We all knew this was going to be a long day. Miller and Oakley were getting initiated and I was getting my punishment.

I was nervous but I knew the rules. I broke them willingly and I knew the repercussions would hurt. But this was my life now. Know matter what. Know matter how I looked at it. Know matter which side I was on. It's my life.

"Do not interfere you two. Stay fucking silent. Don't move a god damn muscle. I don't care if it looks like or sounds like he is absolutely literally murdering me. Not a fucking peep or a muscle. And good luck."

Both Oakley and Miller looked at me. Neither one of them saying a word. Colt was in the driver seat smiling.

"What's so funny Colt?" I asked completely unamused.

He shook his head lightly. "Nothing. Your just different then how they have always described you."

I looked at Colt and nodded my head. "Pain changes people." Is all I said before I got out of the car and headed for the doors.

"He's in his office."

We all looked at Morgan the lady always at the front desk. We didn't say a word. We all just made our way to Randy's office. Where I knew him and other members would be.

"Just on time."

I looked at Randy but remained silent. All of us did. Randy gave me a soft smile.

"We will start with the lovely Winter." He said as he held his hand out to me. I took his hand and remained silent.

"Why are you here Winter? Tell the group."
"I broke a rule. I'm here for my punishment."

Randy looked at me. A small smile on his face. He didn't say anything. He just punched me making me fall to the ground. I felt the sting of the hit. Randy kicked me in my stomach. A horrible gasp escaping my throat.

Everyone stood completely silent as they all watched. Watching Randy beat the hell out of me. I was on the floor of his office. Groaning in pain.

"WHAT WERE THE RULES WINTER?!"

I gasped out my answer. "No co-contacting Mad-Maddox."

"I told you the punishment would be great Winter. Maybe now you'll know I wasn't bluffing. Hold her down."

I didn't move. I knew it would just be worse. Plus I was in so much pain I wanted to fucking vomit. I looked over at Nate and I could see the tears in his eyes. I looked away and tried to focus my breathing. Which was no luck.

As soon as I felt the knife I started to scream. Scream bloody fucking murder. I could feel the weight of multiple people holding me down. I could feel the blood on my face. I could feel the shakes my body was giving me from the amount of pain. I could feel it all.

Once Randy was finished I felt everyone let me go. I however didn't move. I knew I couldn't until Randy dismissed me completely.

"I hope you learned a valuable lesson today Winter. Nate if you will?"

I felt Nate lightly grab me and help me up. I felt the gauze against my skin next. Making me jump and grab onto his wrist shakily and weakly. I leaned back into him. He wrapped his arm around me as he held the gauze to my face.

Next up was Oakley. Nate got a free pass on being a part of it. I was so weak I couldn't hold the gauze to my face. So we watched Oakley and Miller being initiated in. Beaten and branded in.