Thirteen

"Let's show them how it's done princess."

I looked at Nate and smiled as I pulled my hair up into a messy bun. I smiled again and Nate swung. Which immediately made me duck and kick his leg as I spun.

Nate smiled wide and tried using his leg to trip me. Which didn't work I jumped and flipped.

"I think you're out of practice Nate."

Nate smiled and flicked his cigarette. I mimicked his smile.

"Alright princess you have my full attention gorgeous."

I smiled wide and Kyla yelled. "Kick his butt Mommy!"

I giggled and Nate acted hurt. "Hey your supposed to be on my side. I gave you candy."

Kyla and Nax both laughed.

"Sorry Nate." They both giggled making Lola and Kayla laugh.

Nate smiled and he rushed me. I did the same. Both of us going hard. Punching, kicking, elbows, knees, blocking, body slams, choke holds. Both of were panting. I had a few bruises already forming on the few welts he had given me. Nate had a busted lip, and a bloody nose.

"Sorry princess." Nate mumbled dropping me to the ground. Which only lasted moments. I flipped us and wrapped my legs around his neck. Nate was trying but he ended up tapping out.

I got up and smiled. "You were saying?" I mumbled making Nate grin.

"Mommy you did it!"
"Yay ain't win won!"

I smiled at Nax and Kyla and worked on focusing my breathing. Nate smiled and wrapped his arm around me and grabbed my hand. Lifting it in the air. Everyone started clapping and whistling that after months I finally beat Nate in a fight.

"That was so hot princess." Nate whispered into my ear. My cheeks instantly pinked. Which Nate seen and which I completely fucking ignored.

"Congratulations. A word Winter."

I looked at Randy and nodded my head. Nate grabbed Kyla and Nax and headed for my house, while I walked away with Randy. We walked inside of his cabin.

"I want you to watch a video I took a few years ago. Have a seat."

I looked at Randy and sat down. His two right hand men on each side of him. Hudson and Oscar. Both huge with shaved heads. Randy sat down across from me and hit the play button on a remote.

The tv started playing a video. The video was Nate. He was chained up and it was probably days after the accident. He still had fresh bruises on him. Bandages from the car accident.

"I need to know you won't contact her Nate. All of the others have already broken. I need you to leave Winter in the past."

Nate snickered. Snickered painfully. You could tell he was in pain. "Fuck you! She's probably blaming herself. Winter is to pure to survive this shit. I have to let her know we're alive. You can go fuck yourself!"

Randy tsked loudly and used a blade on Nate. Nate screaming and panting from the pain and loss of blood.

"No winter Nate. Promise me and get in line."
"Why don't you go and fuck yourself." Nate groaned out.

Randy kept slicing and cutting Nate. Nate kept screaming but he never cried. Even when Ralph gave him the brand.

"Have you ever fucked Winter Nate? She was so tight and squirmy. Such a fucking delicacy." Ralph hissed.

Nate started yanking on the chains. Putting himself in even more pain that what he already was. "I'll kill you for touching her. I'll fucking destroy you. You god damn bastard!"