Eight

When I woke up all the guys were gone. Kira was still in my room though. Not sleeping but going through my closet.

"Well good morning Winnie. How did you sleep?"

I groaned lightly which made Kira laugh. My door opened and I sat up In bed. Yawning and stretching.

"Sorry Winnie. I didn't mean to wake you up."

I shook my head no at Axel's apology but Kira answered for Me.

"She was awake."

Axel smiled and kissed Kira. Who I might add was still in a towel. I yawned again rubbing my eyes. Ridding it of the sleep in the corners.

"We got you a coffee. Kira gave us your order."

I looked up at Maddox and took the coffee from him.

"Mm thanks." I mumbled.

I shook the iced coffee up and I took a big drink. Maddox sat down and took a drink of his own coffee. His eyes glued to me. Which made me feel as if I was naked all over again.

"Hey can I wear this?"

I looked over at Kira who was still in my closet. She was holding up one of my rompers. One of my more slutty rompers. I nodded my head.

"Mhm that's fine. You can have it. I don't wear it."

Kira looked down at the romper then back up to me.

"Why not. It's cute."

"Too Slutty for me." I mumbled as I climbed out of bed.

I took another drink of my coffee and then walked out of my bedroom. Heading down the hall and to the bathroom.

"I have to get dressed!"

I chuckled lightly at Kira. "I won't lock the door."

Kira laughed at my words and I went straight for my shower.

"Ow."

I wasn't prepared for how sore I was about to be while washing myself. I felt sorer then what I did when I lost my virginity. I tried to make it a pretty quick shower. Minimizing the soreness and pain.

When I finished I dried off and wrapped my towel around me and my hair. I brushed my teeth and added my deodorant. Then I went back to my room.

"So you just got dressed in front of everyone?"

Kira smiled and shook her head. "No silly. I got dressed in your closet."

I smiled shaking my head lightly at her. Then I started sifting through my closet. Looking for something to wear. I grabbed a pair of sweatpants.

"Absolutely not."

I looked at Kira and scrunched my face up.

"Why not? What's wrong with it?"

Kira snorted at my question. "You are not going to continue wearing sweatpants. Winnie your gorgeous and you have a great body. Fucking show it off. Get familiar and comfortable with it and yourself."

I looked at Kira and then to the sweatpants.

"They're comfortable though. Your lucky I even get out of bed let alone leave this house."

Kira sighed and stood up. She grabbed the sweatpants and hung them back up. Her hands grabbed my face. Which immediately made my eyes widen as I jumped.

"I'm not going to continue to let you slowly fade away into nothing. You lived and they didn't. Winnie that doesn't mean you give up completely. They would be fucking crushed to see you now. You dropped out, you quit your job, you moved back home, you broke up with your boyfriend of six years. You have completely given up."