Twenty-two

I locked eyes with May and the guy she was with earlier.

"W-What are you doing here?"

She shrugged her shoulders at my question.

"I don't know honestly. I just couldn't get you out of my head after I seen you earlier."

I looked at her and I sighed but I didn't say anything. I just grabbed 5 plates and 5 glasses.

"You really are pregnant."

I looked at May and then down to bumb. A little laugh escaping my throat.

"Yeah and I'm actually running small."

May smiled at me.

"What does everyone want to drink?"

Carter shook his head.

"You go sit. I'll do this."

I looked at Carter. "Are you sure?"

Carter laughed leading me to the table. "Yeah. You're high risk win. I'm positive."

I sat down with a breathy exhale and I put my hand on my stomach. It only took a few minutes for everyone to sit down. Carter pulled in a chair from the balcony.

After my first bite of food I looked at May.

"So what do you wanna know? There's a reason your here. You told bash didn't you?"

She dropped her pizza. Shaking her head with wide eyes.

"No I swear. I didn't say anything. Well I filled my brother in but that's it. He isn't gonna say anything though."

I looked at her brother then back to her. I nodded my head. Remaining silent.

"It's a nice place."

I looked at her and nodded my head. "Thanks."

God this is so weird.

We were halfway finished when she finally asked a question.

"When did you find out?"

I looked at her then sighed. "The day I tried telling him."

May shook her head. Her head dropping down looking at her pizza. Sadness in her eyes when she finally looked back up at me.

"You didn't deserve that shit. I'm really sorry that they all did that to you. I'm sorry I didn't leave bash."

I looked at May and smiled.  "You can't help who you love. It would make life to easy."

May smiled. A small laugh as she nodded her head.

"You still love him don't you?"

I looked at her and snorted. "Fucking pathetic huh?"

She smiled shaking her head no.

"Like you said. You can't help who you love. Even when they do shitty things."

I looked at her and I grabbed my stomach. Wincing.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?"

I nodded my head as I groaned. Still holding my stomach.

"Uhhh fuck!"

Everyone's eyes were wide.

"Are you going into labor?" May asked with wide eyes.

I laughed and groaned again as I shook my head no.

"She's only a little over 6 months. It's probably Braxton hicks. She got them a lot with noah."